Chapter 10: Training

(3rd P.O.V)

At the mountain, we see our most hated character, Issei is carrying a seemingly decent bag up to the mountain where Rias told them about.

"How long until we get here? My feet are getting sore." Issei panted. He feels like he had been going up that mountain for weeks.

"On your right." Kiba said walking past Issei with a smile while carrying a bigger bag.

"Move, perv." Koneko coming at a left field carrying a stupidly large bag that is the size of an elephant.

"On your left." Y/n walking pass him with the biggest bag ever with Angela, Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittlet sitting on top of it. Normally, they would've just fly over there, but they wanted Issei to suffer more.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CARRY THAT MUCH?!?"

"Training, unlike you."

(At the mansion.)

We see Rias, her peerage and Y/n standing on the field.

"Alright. We have 10 days until Riser's match at the Rating Game. We're gonna train Y/n's way."

They widen their eyes. Y/n is gonna train them? How?

We see our real harem protagonist wearing glasses and a clipboard.

"That's right. Now I'm gonna tell you all of your status."

"Kiba. Has great attacks and speed. But less denfense. You'll be overwhelmed when you don't block on time." Kiba nodded. "So that's why I'm letting Akame and Levi to train you."

"Koneko. Great attacks and defense but lack of speed. You're gonna need momentum and presicion to dodge. So I'm letting you train with Leone."

"Asia. Even though you're the healer of the group, you still gonna need some defense. You'll be eliminated early due to how powerless you are." Asia nodded. "So Wendy and Meredy is gonna teach you how it's done."

"Akeno. Amazing attacks and defense, but less accuracy. You need to hit them on the bullseye to at least have a chance to paralyze them. So Esdeath and Mirajane will be your coaches."

"Rias. Your reliability of your powers can also be your weakness. They can read your moves very quick. So Archer and Kaneki will be your choice."

"Isami. Your Sacred Gear can be your downfall. Some may make this an advantage if you're not careful. So Kurome and Erza is gonna learn how."

"And Issei. The "wild card". Ugh. Your status are very, very low. It didn't even go higher. You won't be able to defeat anyone without any proper training. Not that it won't change anything."

"So I'm gonna "help" you with Robin. And no rest."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me."

He gulped, hopefully he'll be merciful.

"Oh and I won't be going easy on you."

Oh would ya look at that? He was wrong.

Time for an epic training montage.

(Day 1)

Koneko is punching Leone's hands rapidly while dodging at the same time. Leone said she'll have to use her feet to get the speed.