Short 6: Dealing with multiple issues

Number 1: Angela

Inside Y/n's mansion, we see Angela looks horrid by every child's worse enemy, vegetables. Especially brussel sprouts. The one thing she hated the most. Y/n had tried many times to feed her, but doing that makes it harder and harder.

"Come on Angela. Eat your brussel sprouts or you won't even able to grow taller."

"Nuuuuu~! I don't like green plant, taste weird nya~!"

Y/n sighed in frustration. How will his daughter eats her vegetables without using force? He thinks for a moment and snapped his fingers as he had an idea. He took out a pokeball, releasing Alakazam. He remembered the Pokédex said that when the child befriend this Pokémon, it will gift them with one of its spoons. And when the kid use it on any food, it will become delicious.

"Alright, Alakazam. I need you to befriend my daughter." He nodded at floats towards Angela. Angela was fascinated by her papa's Pokémon. Even her Pokémons looks interested.

(Yes. Angela also has Pokémon too. Eevee, Pichu, Squirtle, Stufful, Buneary and Cutiefly.)

After befriending her, Alakazam gave her one of its spoon as a gift and waved her a goodbye before its master tell Alakazam to return. Few minutes later, she was chomping down multiple dishes of vegetables like no tomorrow.

Number 2: Rias

When going on a trip to Unova with her boyfriend, she spotted something that haunted her dreams.

A Camerupt and a Numel.

She has a crippling fear of camels ever since it attacked her when she was a kid back at the zoo for making fun of it. And now seeing the resemblance of a terrifying animal, she immediately squeezes something next to her, and that something was poor Y/n. He knew she had that fear, but this is just ridiculous. Let's just hope there's no Musharna floating around he-

Oh boy here comes the trainer with a Musharna floating next to Rias. When she gets too near the smoke of it, her nightmares will become reality. And wouldn't you know it, a bunch of Camerupts are chasing towards her. She shrieks and runs away, leaving Y/n behind. Poor Y/n got stomped multiple times. Dust and smokes were cleared and everyone saw a imprint of a Y/n-sized hole. Luckily, Nurse Joy was nearby and healed him. Rias and the trainer apologized profusely. And Y/n made a mental note that he will never EVER let Rias go near the Mushsarna at all costs.

Problem 3: Frosslass, Galarian Rapidash, Alolan Ninetales, Espeon, Primarina, Vespiquen, Delphox, Lopunny, Gardevoir, Gothitelle and Hatternene

WE DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT THIS EVER AGAIN! IT IS A BLOODBATH! Eventually, Darkrai had to use Dark Void on them.

Problem 4: Too many teams

Y/n is now sorting the Pokémon teams and realizing that he was nearly 10 teams and the only team that has the same type is Psychic. And too many goddamn legendaries. He needs to tone the fuck down or tell the author that he needs to stop adding more teams.