Short 2: Issei's ultimate torture (🍋)

(3rd P.O.V)

Today's the perfect day for Issei Hyoudou (*cough* bullshit *cough*). He has a date on Saturday and he'll be having that Tig O'Bitties and the harem king, not that stupid jerk Y/n.

Meanwhile, inside of the mysterious room, there's Y/n sitting with naked Akeno and Tsubaki giving him a double blowjob and boobjob while smirking like a Grinch.

"Little did that Perverted Welsh Dragon Emperor wielder, it was a set-up for me." He said as he laugh maniacally.

(Timeskip brought to you by Issei's 'girlfriend' having sex with Y/n.)

(Bitch Boi's P.O.V)

(A/N: I'm not gonna imagine his point of view.)

The date was amazing! I can't believe that I'm dating a beautiful girl with big boobs! I'm so gonna suck that milk jugs after this!

But my date was kinda acting strange (YOU DON'T SAY, SHERLOCK?!). She's been asking me to go to the bathroom every single hour. Oh well, it's girl's business.

As we're chatting at the cafe, I suddenly felt dizzy and fell asleep.

(Timeskip)

(3rd P.O.V)

Issei is slowing waking up from dizziness and found himself tied up to a metal chair inside of a brick-walled room filled with speakers each corner and the light hanging above his head. He look up and saw a turn-off monitor.

"Where am I? Why am I tied up? Why am I naked?! Why's my dick been covered with electric cables that was connected to the monitor?!" He asked himself.

Few minutes later, the monitor turned on and saw shocked him.

(🍋Lemon starts here🍋, skip if you want.)

There's Y/n (Issei's words, not mine) 'raping' his naked date doggy-style while Y/n yanking the collar on her neck making her moan in delight.

"You like that don't you, slut?" He said through the monitor. Issei realizes that this is recorded live. "Enjoying being raped while being filmed don't you, Mirajane?"

"Ahh~~💖💖! Yes daddy~~💖💖! I enjoy being raped and treated like a whore by you daddy! Ahh~~~💖💖! Faster daddy! Faster~~💖💖!" Issei's 'date', revealed to be Mirajane Strauss, the Demon of Fairy Tail, shouted as her actual boyfriend penetrating her pussy with a huge blush while making an ahegao face with heart-shaped pupils.

Issei, being a bitch boi, cried as he forcefully see this ravage sex for 5 hours until it finally stopped.

The next one showed his sister, Isami having sex with Y/n in a cowgirl position. He's so mad seeing his own sister enjoying this.

There was a pause until the monitor revealed the next 12 hours of everyone's worst torture of all history.

Boku no Pico.

(To be honest, this is as worst as the abomination. Yes I call Issei an abomination. I click that torture video as fast as Usian Bolt. But it was so worth it😈😈.)

Issei's eyes are widen with horror. He almost forgot the speakers and the electric cable. He even can't handle one minute of this! He screamed in agony and fear as the music started to play.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I smirked sadistically as I heard the scream of the pervert. My plan was a success.

I look up at Mirajane's beautiful backside, who is moving her hips up and down on my dick with her bloated belly and Isami, who also has a bloated belly, licking both my dick and Mirajane's pussy while fingering herself. I grab her left breast and her luscious snow, white hair. I kissed her lips sensually which she returned it back very affectionately. I squeeze her breast which makes it lactate milk. She moaned as we kept on doing our love-making.

We're so gonna have a baby after this. And we're keeping it like a true responsible person would do.

(End of lemon.)

Author's notes: Do you like what did to Issei? Comment below now.