Special 2:🎄Christmas Special🎄

(Y/n's P.O.V)

Ahhh~. Christmas. The holiday of joy, happiness and peace. The eggnog, the songs about jingle all the way. All best of all, being Santa Claus!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You heard me. Santa Claus. Don't even try to question this situation right now.

I'm sitting down an armchair outside which is snowing with my Santa outfit which is surprisingly warm enough for me not to sweat, are getting wishes for the fat jolly old man by little kids.

And by little kids I mean just Angela and literally all of my girlfriends are standing forming a line, waiting for their turn.

"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! What would you like for this holiday?" I asked my daughter, Angela, who can't see it's actually me. And no I'm not wearing an actual fake beard. Do you even know how uncomfortable it is when putting it on?

"All I want for Christmas is hanging out more with my papa and mamas nya~!"

(A/N: Somebody please call the amberlamps. I got a heart attack and diabetes from this.)

"Ho! That will do, little girl." Then she hops out of my lap and proceed to hang out with her friends.

Next is Sona.

"And what would you like for Christmas, young lady?"

"All I want is to spend more time with my beloved fiancee."

"That I'll take." She then kiss me on the cheeks then goes where my daughter went to play with her. This can also learn to take care kids when she had one.

Next up is Koneko.

"All I want is a lifetime supply of sweets and the pervert gone for good."

"I'll make it happen soon." She also does the same thing to me and goes off.

Coming up next is Akeno and she's wearing literally nothing beneath her skirt. Like nothing at all.

Is she doing this on purpose?

"All I want for Christmas is you, darling~❤️." She then kiss me on the lips and proceed our make out session.

I'm suspecting she's doing this on purpose.

I'm glad there's no one here or else I'm going to flip like the boss from Cyanide and Happiness.

Next is Saji.

"All I want is to hang out with the best bro ever."

"That will do." He and I brofist each other.

Next up is......dear me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Issei Hyoudou.

The Bitch boi himself. How come he doesn't know that is me?

"Probably his eyes only works when it comes to porn!"

"Good one, Stephen! Wait why are you holding Santa's decapitated head?"

He then ran off.

What a weird psychopath.

"And want do you want, little-"'Don't say bitch! Don't say bitch!' "-boy?" I said with a forced smile.

'I swear of Lord Lucifer Morningstar if he says harem I'm gonna-'