Chapter 9: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What?(🍋) Pt.2

(3rd P.O.V)

They then undress naked to each other. Akeno licks her lips seeing Y/n's body.

"Ara ara~❤. What a sexy body you have."

"Thanks. I would say that to you as well."

"How charming of you. Now I see why Buchou really loves you. Now come here, you sexy devil."

She then kissed him on the lips passionately. They then fell on the bed making out like crazy.

Akeno then sits on top of him, grinding his cock with her wet pussy.

"Ahh~. It's so thick~." She stands up, opens her pussy, slowly making his cock is inserting inside her. Then she slams down, breaking her hymen instantly. She screamed loud as she felt her stomach bulged by her master's giant cock.

"Are you okay? Should we take it slow?"

"Ahh~. Ahh~." Akeno panted heavily as her face is red and her tongue hanging out. "The pain. Oh dear Lucifer the pain. It feels so good~~❤️!"

She then proceeds to bounce up and down like a piston. Her craved for his dock is unbelievable.

Y/n gritted his teeth. He never saw anyone beside Sheele, Mirajane Robin and Esdeath are very horny.

She twirls around his cock to increase the pleasure meter. She twists her nipples due to the overflow of lust.

"Ahh~❤! Ahh~❤! Ahh~❤! This feels so good~❤!"

'Damn she's horny as hell! Might as well be the Esdeath 2.0! She does the same thing since we first met together.'

"I'm cumming~~💖!" Akeno screamed in ecstasy.

'Already? It's only been 3 minutes. Well. It's my turn then.'

He suddenly flips her over surprised her a bit.

"Oh my~."

"Now I'm the top." He takes out a box.

"What's that?"

"Oh it's from Esdeath. I borrowed some stuff from her just in case of someone who's into kinky sex like you."

She giggled.

"You know me so well."

"I am, darling. Now spread 'em."

She obliged. He took out the cables that the box has, hooks on the leggings he had put on her legs, and tie her arms. This situation she's in turned her on.

"Okay. Now you're completely helpless, let me show you the best fuck of your life."

He then slowly inserting his cock into her pussy making her moan feeling that wonderful sensation again.

He started out slowly, then speeding up a bit. Next, he slapped both her ass cheeks making her moan louder. She is loving every single action he's been doing it to her.

(I swear if you comment on something Y/n did nothing that still making her horny.)

Next, he fucked her ass. Akeno can't do anything but moan louder every time he rammed her ass.

Then he busts out the big guns.

He pulled out a crop, rub on her clit teasing it, flicking it, pinch it. Akeno couldn't hold it any longer and came.

Then, he slaps her ass with a crop multiple times until her cream-colored skin turned tomato red. But he's not done, he put the vibrator on her pussy that is on a maximum level.

She was helpless. She couldn't move at all. Her man his fucking her ass crazy.

But she loved him taking control of her. That's one of the reasons why.

"Ahh~💖! Punish me harder daddy~💖! Punish me like a bitch I am~💖!"

An hour has passed and Y/n is almost at his limit while Akeno had come eight times.

"Ahh~! I'm gonna cum again ~💖!"

"So am I."

"Cum inside my naughty asshole please~💖💖!"

"Alright."

They both came at the same time.

"Ahh~💖!"

Her asshole and stomach feel his semen flowing inside of her. Her limbs are twitching from ecstasy. Her tongue is hanging out, drooling. Seconds later, the semen is slowly flowing out of her twitching anus.

Y/n sweatdropped.

"I did it again."

He then unhooks the leggings. But the second he unhooks both of them and unties her arms, she leaps towards him and starts kissing him with extreme passion. It's like she's never been kissed for a long time.

Her actions earlier caught him off guard. He never came off to his senses. After 10 minutes of kissing and grinding, they separate each other, breathing heavily. If you see closely, Akeno's pupils turned into pink hearts.

"That. Was. Amazing. Now I want more~❤."

She opened her pussy and proceed to slam down.

"Ahh~💖. I love you and your dick so bad~💖. I want to squeeze all the babymaker inside me~💖."

'This could take a while.'

Behind the door, we see Asia seeing all of this. Her body is now a tomato. The moans caught her attention when she's wandering around.

'Oh my God. Ow. Y/n and Akeno are...are...doing some indecent stuff. But why am I wet seeing this? What is this feeling I'm having right now?' She then rushes back to her room leaving a clear puddle in front of the door.

Unfortunately, someone saw this.

"Oh my~. Looks like Asia is about to turn into a woman soon. Better tell her about the birds and the bees." The person giggle and left to do the rest of her work.

(At Hyoudou's residence)

"Issei! What is this?" Broken condom's mother, Ikemi, said pointing at the magazine in his room. It was a magazine about naked sisters and lolis combined.

"This is not the first time I've seen you with this stuff. But this? Explain yourself!"

"I-I...Fine. I'm kinda into this stuff."

"No. You're into one of these. Ever since your sister had a cute boyfriend, you started acting weird. You always ball your fist every time we mentioned Y/n. You always come home late with bruises on your body to which I'm not amused by this. And this!" She pointed a small hole on the wall. "What in the world is this?! You drilled the wall to peeping on your own sister!? It feels like I don't even know my son anymore!!"

"B-But.."

"No buts! I want this and that hole gone for good or I'll burn the whole stack of your magazines." She left the room, closing the door loudly. Then sigh sadly.

"Mom." She look next to her and it's Isami. "Do you think he's up to no good? I'm kinda scared right now." She hugged her mother tightly.

"Only time will tell, honey. Only time will tell."