Chapter 5: Helping The Kitty

(Y/n's P.O.V)

(Yes the lemon is still continuing.)

"AHHHH~~💖!"

"Damn you're loud, Kalawarner."

"I can't help it~💖! Your dick is making me insane~💖!"

This has been going on for 4 days inside the time barrier. I honestly have no idea I'm still moving.

Gotta hand it to the stamina of the Galactic Dragon.

(End of lemon. For now.)

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Koneko in her neko form sleeping on Y/n head.)

Seriously, how am I still walking? And why doesn't my dick feel like it's on fire?

Anyways, as I was walking to the school, the teacher told us we're having 2 new students in our class. This got the student's attention. Except for me because I know who they are.

Few seconds later, the door opened revealed to be Asia and Raynare. This got the boys to roar in excitement. Perverts.

"H-Hi. My name's Asia Argento. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Yuuma Amano. Hope we get to know each other."

Matsuda drool at them which makes me sick. Then Motohama started to analyze their measurements which makes me angry.

"I-I'm currently staying at Y/n house right now since I have no relatives to take care of me." Boom. That's strike one for the boys.

"I'm also staying at Y/n's house too." Strike two. One more blow left.

"And I'm his girlfriend." Raynare said proudly. Three strikes. You're outta here, boys. You can't have this ass and breasts, you pervs.

"Now then. Asia please sit over here in front of Y/n while Yuuma can sit at the right side of Y/n."

As they're taken their seats, I waved at Asia who waved me back shyly. Cute.

Then someone pinch my butt. I look back and saw Raynare licking her lips sensually. That's not cute.

Issei sitting next to me with rage and jealousy emotions inside him. What's he gonna do? Whine like a brat?

Recess have started and the girls are talking to Asia and Raynare about literally everything.

"How does it feel to live inside Y/n's house?"

"How many packs does he have?"

"Do you take any pictures of him naked in the shower?!"

"Does he sleep with his shirt on!?"

"I-It feels nice to have someone who cared about your personal issues. Umm he has 6, possibly 8 packs I don't know since I accidentally walked inside seeing him taking off his clothes. I-I didn't because I don't want him to think I'm a voyeur. And I think he sleeps with his shirt on."

"It feel fantastic sleeping with the man you loved. He has eight sizzling abs that can grind cheese with it. I took dozens of them when he's in the shower. He sometimes sleeps naked when we started our fun."

I think you know who said those sentences.

(Timeskip no Jutsu!)

"Alright, everyone. Let look back the contracts you've done." Rias said still annoyed by the fact that her favorite seat is taken by Kalawarner who cuddled me very passionately while her face is glowing like a diamond. "Also why are you two doing here?"