Chapter 6: Familiar Forest

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"Ready to go with papa, Angela?" I said to my adopted daughter.

"Hai!" She said cheerfully. She now wears a miniature version of Kuoh Academy's uniform.

(Timeskip brought to you by Black Swan by BTS.)

(Kuoh Academy)

"Aww~! She's so cute!" Asia said pinching Angela's cheeks. Thanks to me, she gained a boost confidence and a slight hatred towards perverts. Angela has been complimented by the girls. They also said that I'm a very good father figure towards her.

"I can't stop petting her head!" Isami said petting her ears.

"Papa! Help me nya!"

"I didn't knew mom had another child." Sis said to me sitting on my lap.

"She doesn't. At least, not yet." I said. "She's my adopted daughter."

Thus got her surprised.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

I explained to her. Apparently, everyone heard it and they are furious.

"Where are her former parents?" Koneko said clenching her fists while Angela munching on a chocolate bar wagging her tail.

"I used my ability to make them go to the court and arrested them for child abuse. And I got them accept me to adopt her even though I'm still in high school. He looks at me said that I'm a good father to Angela."

"I think the judge is right. You are a good father." Rias said to me with a smile.

"And you'll be a great mother to her." I said cheekily making her blush.

"M-Mother?" I slowly get closer and kissed her lips surprising her.

"I knew you liked me more than a sibling for 5 years, Rias. And I knew mom will accept us being lovers." I said warmly.

Then tears coming out her eyes. I panicked, worried if I said something wrong.

I'm so happy, Y/n! Now I can finally stop worry about my nightmares."

(3rd P.O.V)

The rest of the O.R.C smiled seeing this. They knew Rias has a massive crush on Y/n but afraid to ask him out and confess her feelings due to many reasons.

Issei however, is extremely upset and jealous for a fact that Rias has seeing someone else besides him and refuses to believe all the words and thinking that Y/n tricked her just to have her body and that his last name was fake.

(A/N: Bitch! Have you see his looks?!)

"Asia. Take Angela to the School Council Room and tell Sona to come to the club."

The said girl nodded as she grab his daughter's hand and take her to the Sitri heiress soon to be bride of him.

Y/n looked at his face and smirked. Time to put oil on the fire.

"I'm glad you did that." He said. "Now let's get those horrible nightmare of yours vanished."

Y/n kissed her lips again which she returned back. He caressed her sexy body while her legs and arms hold him signing that she wants to have this feeling forever.

'My first kiss! My broth- no, my lover's lips. It's so warm. I can't stop. This is worth the wait. No more hiding your feeling. No more nightmares about being rejected. I'm now accepted that I truly love him. My lovable knight in shining armor.'