Prolouge 3: Rias

(15 year old Y/n P.O.V)

Next week is Rias's birthday so I bought her a birthday cake from the human world cake store when I saw Rias walking by the cake store who looks kinda distracted at the moment.

I decided to use Mind reading to she what's going on her mind right now.

(Rias's P.O.V)

('This is Y/n listening to Rias's mind')

As I was walking through the human world where my mom informed me that there's some stray devils that needs to get rid of. But that's not what I'm worrying about.

I'm worry about Y/n's relationship between us.

'He's my little brother and it hurts me a lot. I love Y/n more than just a brother. But what if he doesn't love me back? What am I gonna do to?'

'Come on Rias! Be brave! You're the [Princess Of Destruction]! Once this done, you're gonna confess your feelings to Y/n!'

I consciously biting my nail not noticing the surroundings around me. Not even the person whose right behind me.

(Back to Y/n's P.O.V)

My eyes are widen with shock. Rias loves me more than a brother to me?! I can't believe what I'm hearing right now.

Now that I'm think about it, she's been acting kinda weird lately.

She keeps going into my room in and out a lot. And when I open my clothes drawer my clothes keep disappearing. And when I shower, someone's keep peeking me.

I shook of my thoughts as I walk behind a few meters away from her.

(Return to Rias's P.O.V)

As I walking through the park, I notice a strange presence around me. I turn around and saw nothing.

"Must have been my imagination." I said to myself.

As soon as I turn back, I was hit by a sneak attack. Damn it, how could I have not notice that?!

Then three male strays coming out from the bushes who are smirking.

"Well well well, if it isn't the [Princess Of Destruction]!" Said the first stray who seems to be the leader.

"Hmph, for a Gremory bitch, she has a fine body." Said the second stray while licking his lips.

"We make her our whore to pleases us, Master." Said the last stray who seems to be useless.

This is it. I'm done for.

That is until...

"OVER MY DEAD BODY, YOU STRAY BITCHES!!"

Me and the strays turn our heads to the voice and saw my brother wielding a purple sacred gear on his left arm who looks angry. I smiled as my future lover has come to save me.

"Y-Y/n." I said weakly.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"OVER MY DEAD BODY, YOU STRAY BITCHES!!"

I shouted at the strays whose about to rape my sister. I was angry. No furious at them. How dare them attack my sister?! They will pay for what they have done!

'Bahamut.' I said to my friend/mentor telepathically.

'Yes, partner?'

'It's time to teach those weaklings a lesson.'

'Gladly.'

I charge at them full speed ahead.

(3rd P.O.V)

The strays are widen at Y/n who charges at them head-on without stopping.

Then Y/n punch the weakest through his stomach with his gauntlet killing him instantly.

Then Y/n summons his blade Slice and Dice.

"I'm hungry for some stray sushi!" Y/n said with the demonic voice that made the stray's faces loses color in fear.

He then slices the second stray into a million pieces of chunk.

The last stray then backs away in fear trying to get away. Keyword "TRY" as Y/n stabs his legs and wings to prevent him from flying. The stray screams in pain as he felt the blade hitting his bones.

"This for trying to rape my sister, you freak!"

He then removed the katana from the stray's leg and stab him in the head, killing him with no mercy.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was done finishing the last one, I rush to my sister who was laying down due to that sneak attack.

"Sis? Sis? Are you okay?"

"Ugh... I'm fine, ototou." She said to me weakly.

I sigh in relief but still worry about her condition.

"Well I'm glad that you're alright, sis. Now let's get you to the-..." I was cut of by Rias hugging me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for saving my life, Y/n." She said to me gently.

The sudden hug kinda surprises me, but I hugged her back.

"You're welcome, sis."

"I love you, my purple dragon."

"I love you too, my crimson princess."

Author's note:

Anddddd that's the end of the prologue. Holy Venelana's tits! My fingers are hurting so much.😥

I hope you enjoy my story.