Chapter 13: The Ultimate Punishment(🍋)

".....And finished!" Y/n pressed the enter key and see the last video has edited.

"Are you finished yet, honey?" A naked Yubelluna hugged him from behind. Riser's peerages rewarded him with sexy times.

"Yep. And after edited 50 videos of us doing a wonderful orgy, I think this will be enough for him to cry tears of blood."

Riser basically gave Y/n his peerage in exchange for thanking him for telling that incident earlier. And Elizabeth accepted him as his fiance. You go sir.

His brother, Ruval was skeptical about the hidden relationship between Y/n and his mom, but he still accepted her from doing so. So does his other siblings. Mr Phenex however, didn't take that secret relationship very well.

(Geee. I wonder why?)

But that didn't last long when Eliza (Miss Phenex's name) found out that he had erectile disfunction after taking a dose of fake penis growth pills. Yikes. Not only that, but he had a record for sexually harassing the maids. Double yikes.

Needless to say, he got kicked out of the house, but not before Eliza kicked him in the balls. Three times. Big yikes.

Few months later, Y/n tied Issei in a cold, dark basement. He used his psychic abilities and the purple mist to let him think that he was at home doing what a pervert does everyday.

"Alright. Videos edited, women fucked silly and energy is recharged."

"What are you gonna do love?"

"Let's just say we're gonna give our gift to our visitor one last time." He smiled.

(Meanwhile)

Issei slowly wakes up from a painful defeat and saw a dark brick wall in front of him. He tried to get up but his arms and legs are tied up. What's worse is that he's naked leaving his tiny 3 incher wide open.

"What the?!"

"Hello there, Issei." He looked up and see Y/n on the screen grinning.

"I want to play a game. It's called: Don't come."

"Rules of the game is do not try to cum while watching me fucking my ladies. The cum will fill up the cup beneath you. If that fills up over the red line, you'll be in for a surprise. Are you ready? If you say no, well too bad."

The screen changes drastically until the first video pops up.

(🍋Lemon warning🍋)

We see Y/n fucking Rias doggy style. Her tits are flopping around, her pupils are heart-eyed, her hands are grabbing the sheets tightly. her tongue is free from her mouth, drooling clearly enjoying her fun time with her brother.

"AHH~~💖💖!!! FUCK ME HARDER DADDY~~💖💖!”

Then she were pounded by two Y/ns. Rias was French-kissing her real brother while both of them are fucking her pussy and ass. Her arms are hugging his necks and her legs are crossing his waist.

"Mmmmmm~~💖💖!!"

The last one shows Rias sucking his high cock while looking at his eyes lovingly and rubbing her bloated belly.

Issei was shocked seeing this video. Why are there two of who he hated the most? Why are they having sex with each other? He felt rage inside him. She was number 1 for his girls for the harem.

Seeing them having fun, he couldn't help but cum a small amount of it and dropped most of it in the cum, filling it up. Luckily for him, it was a small amount. Unfortunately for him, this was just the first video.

The next video is Akeno and Viser having a threesome with Y/n. Visers' mouth and pussy was pounded by Y/n and Akeno. Y/n was fucking her pussy while Akeno with her dildo is thrusting her mouth.

The next one is Y/n's female peerages and his other girlfriends. About 80 of them. Some of them are just threesome, BDSM and some kinky shit. Each video made him came more and more, filling the cup. Now it was barely reached the line.

Now for the kick to his non-existent balls, the next video shows Isami and Ikemi licking Y/n's shaft while their breasts pressing each other, sandwiching it.

"Wow~❤️. Your boyfriend's cock sure is big and hypnotizing~❤️."

"I know right?"

Issei can't believe what he's seeing. His own mother and sister is licking Y/n's dick?! Damn that bastard!!

Then they started fucking him. Y/n is pounding Ikemi while Isami is licking his nipples.

"Ahhh~~❤️❤️!! I haven't felt like this for over 10 years~❤️!! Fuck me more~~❤️❤️!"

"Pay attention to me too, my king~❤️." Isami said kissing him.

They switch positions a lot. This makes Issei cum once more, crossing the line.

The last clip shows all women sleeping with a grinning Y/n.

"Let's see what you do, Issei."

The TV then turns static. The door opens to see Y/n.

"Now let's take a look shall we?" He picked up a cup with a glove to see the amount of cum almost overflowing it.

"Well looks like you've failed. You know what that means?" He closed his eyes then all of the sudden, he disappeared.

Issei looked around to see he's on a field. But what terrified him is that he's surrounded by Orcs with a humongous 40-inch cocks.

(And people said Y/n's cock is big.)

"Look at this, brothers. A fleshlight for all of us." The leader said.

"Forget that. He'll be great for a cum toilet."

"I second that."

"Stop talking and let's take him to our cave."

"Yeah!!"

"No! No! Nooooooooo!!!!!" Issei was dragging away towards the cave. Seconds later, meats slapping were heard and pleasured moans from the orcs.

(2 months later)

We see Issei looking died inside, his mouth is drooling in cum, his asshole is gaping in a size of a basketball which is full of cum.

(Back to Kuoh)

We see Y/n buying multiple rings, colors and sizes for each of them and he's saving some of them later.

"I'd like to buy all of this with a lot of customization."

"That will be 400.000.000 ¥, sir. But...." The female employee twirling her long hair at him. "It'll be 75% off if you do me a favor, handsome."

"Alright then." He said knowing what kind of favor is.

(2 hours later)

"Thank you so much for moving my boxes to my new house and unboxing all of it, Y/n."

"Yeah no problem."

"And do build the bed, yet?"

"Yup. Sturdy and very hard to collapse."

"Excellent. Now..." She drags him to the bedroom and sex noises were heard inside.