Chapter 7: Sibling Bonding With A Dash Of Maid(🍋)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

After the Familiar incident, we all went home for resting.

In midnight, while I was sleeping, I heard a portal opening. I woke up and saw Rias.

"Rias. What are you doing here?"

"Y/n. Please help me. I can't do this anymore."

She then proceeds to strip herself leaving her black bra and panties.

"Y/n." She then climbs onto my bed and crawls to me. "I want this marriage contract to be perished. Please. I need you to lose my virginity." She plead.

I knew this force marriage between her and Riser. Honestly, I hate this type of marriage.

"Rias." I then hugged her. "I'll do it. Just for you. I'll make sure this is your best first time."

She blushes hearing this while feeling my body.

"O-Okay."

(🍋Lemon starts here🍋, skip if you want.)

(3rd P.O.V)

The new couple then kissed each other passionately. Y/n puts his hand on her breast making her moan. He then unclips her bra releasing her E-cup boobs. He played her nipple making her moan louder.

This has going on for 4 minutes until they need oxygen. They parted their lips and started at each other. Y/n then pins her down making her feel more aroused. He then takes off her panties revealing her wet trimmed pussy.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Rias."

"D-Don't stare at it too much." Rias said cutely.

He then started to lick her folds making her moan in delight. She felt her lover's tongue swirling inside her, having her mind full of ecstasy and lust.

"Ahh~❤️. Ahh~❤️. Your tongue~❤️. It makes me feel so good~❤️. More~❤️." She said while her lover is pleasuring her.

He then sucks her erect clit while fingering her anus.

She moaned louder every time. She haven't felt this good. Her panting is getting heavier and heavier. Her tongue is hanging out drooling, her ahoge is forming a small heart on her head. She then massages her breasts as wants to fill up her pleasure meter, her hands gripping the bedsheets tightly, her legs pulling his head in preventing him to stop.

'Dear me! He's making me horny~❤️! I'm about to cum!'

"Ahh~❤️! Y/n~❤️! I'm cumming~~💖!" She screamed as she came inside his mouth.

"Hmm~. Taste like cherry~." He said huskily while licking hia lips making her shudder in arousal.

He then undress himself showing his ripped body and a huge bulge in his boxers. She drooled seeing him like this.