Short 5: Journey in Kalos & New Pokémon(s)

This is before he went to Alola.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"Wow. France sure is different these days."

I got a ticket to Kalos as a vacation from my mom. She told me that this is the reward for doing so well in the training.

What she didn't told me that there's actually some places where Pokémon exist in this universe. Nice.

So, a professor was having trouble with some weird people with red outfits, I stoppped them by using the three Pokeballs which lies on the ground. He thank me by handing me not one, but three starter. Those are Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie. Fennekin is female, while the other is male.

During my "journey", I constantly grabbed any random places like potions, HMs, TMs and some weird orbs along the way.

"Man. Does my feet tired. Wish there's a bike that will be very convenient or some non-broken shoes."

But then I heard something.

It was an Aegislash. My favorite Steel/Ghost type. Oh did I mention that its defense was broken as hell?

When searching for it, I finally found him.

The result was interesting.

"Uhhhhhh what?" I thought the color of it was gold and purple. Oh well. Black and Red is awesome color scheme too.

I summoned Delphox to use Flamethrower. It was effective, but Aegislash was in Shield Form. It then tries to attack by using Iron Head, she dodged it while I called her to use Fire Spin, trapping it in the process. The it turns into Shield Form, meaning it must have used King's Shield. Dear Arceus that is so unfair.

A few minutes later, Aegislash was sleeping due to being hit by Hypnosis. Now's my chance to catch it. I throw the Ultra Ball and the tense begins. It started wobbling around while still beeping red making me anxious while hugging Delphox.

Then the click sound was made and boy I caught one.

"Booyah."

Another member to my team.

(Four days later)

Now I'm Kalos champion. Wait what?

How in the world did I ended up being the Pokemon Champion?

'Maybe the author is just lazy.'

Fuck you.

This is Y/n's Pokemon teams. Yes. Teams.

Team 1:

Delphox (not a furry, but she's pretty.) (Fire/Psychic)

) (Fire/Psychic)