Epilogue

Times have passed and our protagonist Y/n Gremory-Bael has achieved no man has ever accomplished. To be a Harem God. The moniker only for a true man. Most of them say it can't be done, but Y/n easily snatch it and wear the crown. And his harem is still growing to this day. But that doesn't mean the war has ended. Many still lurk in the shadows trying to take the crown for themselves. Will Y/n protect all of his ladies and vanquish evil one and for all? Find out Dragon Ball-oh wait wrong anime. I mean find out in the next book. See you next time.

We see the author done writing The Lovable Gremory series and sighed heavily.

"Finally it's done! Now I can relax." He close his eyes for a moment until he realized.

"Shit. I forgot about my other books."

______________________________________________

Okay readers. The first book of this series has finished. I know it's a typical anime series of 13 episodes and some random shit, shorts and Specials, but I'm the author, I do what I want. And I still get some criticism like "Oh wow it's just garbage." and "He's so OP and retarded." Bitch, this is Fanfiction. We don't care about reality. At least, not yet. Also I think they don't know they can just go back right? We don't force you to read it. And I have news for you. There will be a sequel book aka season 2 coming out later on the making. And Covid-19 in my country is becoming one of the countries that maintained this situation. And yes, I'll be updating some of my books too. Anyways, see you later and I hope some of you will have a great time in quarantine.