Chapter 11: The Big (not really) Betrayal

(The Underworld)

The Rating Game is about to begin as both teams are ready to battle.

"Alright everyone. Just what we've practiced for the last 10 days." Rias said to her friends.

"Yeah!" All of them shouted. Well except for Issei for some reason. To this day, he haven't said anything. Which was very weird and disturbing. Who knows what he is thinking about except for Y/n.

This caught Rias' attention.

"Issei. Are you okay?" She obviously hated him, but that doesn't mean she can't ignore what he's up to. Who knows?

Suddenly, he snap out of it and said with a very weird tone.

"Oh! Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about some stuff."

She was confused at the moment, but decided to nod.

(Meanwhile at the balcony of the mansion)

Y/n is listening to everything he heard inside Issei' mind, and the result wasn't pretty.

'He's up to something no good. I have to do something.' Then he sends out his Greninja to spy on him. He nodded and disappeared.

"Honey. What's wrong?" His mom, Venelana asked.

"Issei is plotting something very unpleasant. And I have to find out."

'If he even tries anything, I'll kill him if I must.'

10 minutes later, the Rating Game has started.

Both teams have scattered around the battlefield and the match-up is all set.

Koneko and Issei versus Ile, Nel, Xuelan and Mira.

Akeno versus Yubelluna.

Asia versus Mihae.

Kiba and Isami versus Karlamine and Siris.

And Rias versus Riser. But both of them didn't made a move yet.

The first match was a bit one-sided. Thanks to the training, Koneko immediately knocked out Xuelan and Mira. Issei is having some trouble dealing with the chainsaw twins. Koneko saw this and surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, she watched the pervert's struggle. And she's loving it.

5 minutes later, he managed to defeated the twins.

During that time, Isami is sword-clashing against Siris' while Kiba is battling Isabela when he knocked out Karlamine.

Meanwhile when both of them exits the gym, they encountered Shuriya, Marion and Bulent. Koneko again one hit KO the maids while Issei barely knocked her out by tearing her clothes off with a snap. Honestly, of all the things you can do, you chose this? Disappointed.

Asia was having some trouble with her opponent. But then she learned something during the training, she throw a green energy ball at her, hitting her in the process. It dealt  some damage, but she did it. Then out of nowhere, Asia then JUDO THROWS Mihae once before announced Retired.

For the record, Um..... Wendy or Meredy didn't taught her that.

(With Issei and Koneko.)

Issei was gripping something in his pocket while Koneko is battling Ni and Li.

'Soon.'

"KIBA YUUTO. RETIRED!" He looked up surprised. Kiba got eliminated? How?

Let me tell you how. Kiba purposely eliminate himself according to Y/n's plan.