Chapter 4: Meeting The Nun and The Rescue (🍋)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

It's been a day since that hot ravage sex with Viser. Well two and a half days if you count the time barrier.

Right now I'm walking with Issei as I laughed at his story about meeting Mil-tan on his first contract.

I remember my first visit at Mil-tan's apartment but instead of the gay macho man who likes to cosplay, it was actually Serafall and her secret place. Like sis, she also interested in anime and manga. No wonder she likes cosplay. Oh and also we had sex inside of an apartment for 10 hours and let's just say that she'll be in a wheelchair after that. My I didn't know Sera-chan was a screamer.

However, I didn't notice my surroundings as someone bumped me.

"Owwwww~!"

I looked down and saw a cute blonde-haired girl with dazzling emerald eyes wearing a nun outfit.

(I'm an atheist, but if she's here in real life, I'll go to church every Sunday just to see her

(I'm an atheist, but if she's here in real life, I'll go to church every Sunday just to see her.)

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes." The blonde said to me. I hit Issei because he's looking at her panties when she fell down.

"My name is Y/n, yours?"

"A-Asia Argento."

"Nice name." I compliment her making her blush. That's cute.

"T-Thank you."

After the whole accident thing, we get to know each other. Then the boy fell over and scrape his knee making him hold his wound crying.

Asia then rush to the injured boy and heal the wound.

'Twilight Healing, huh?'

I then take her to the McDonalds (KFC or Burger King if you like.) and what she tries to eat it is adorable.

"You live in a abandoned church?"

Asia nodded. She told me that she's been raising here ever since her parents left her there.

I'm looking at the rundown church. I'm sensing a weird vibe and I don't like it one bit.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Asia praying the viewers.)

"Issei! You're not allow to go near that church!"

Again with the sitting on my lap, sis?

"B-But what's wrong with that?"

"We devils are highly vulnerable to holy-related weapons and places. You should know that when you're a devil yourself."

"R-Really?"

"Don't believe me? Say the G word you usually said."

"God?" After he said it, he held his head in pain.