Short 3: Visiting Sayo and Ieyasu's Grave

(Y/n's P.O.V)

Me and Tatsumi are walking through the forest to visit his friend's graves. It was very tragic. I was shocked that they got killed by Aria because she's jealous. Ugh! I'm glad Tatsumi had avenged his friends.

Luckily for me, he didn't knew my healing abilities yet. So this is gonna be his surprise.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Akame eating a giant plate of meat.)

I look sadly at their graves. They died so young. I place the flowers on the grave and said.

"It's too bad they're gonna so soon."

"Yeah."

"Do you wish them to be alive again?"

"Yes. I do want them back. I wish them were alive again."

I smiled. "Wish granted."

I snap my fingers which got him confused as hell. Oh man, this is gonna be hilarious.

(3rd P.O.V)

Suddenly, a light shine on their graves. When it does down, it shows Sayo and Ieyasu in their outfits they usually wear in adventures.

"Huh? Where am I?"

"Tatsumi, is that you?"

Tatsumi was shocked. Then seconds later he cried as he saw his friends alive again. He rush towards them and gave them a bear hug.

They weren't expecting to be bear hugged. They're still confused how they got revived, but they hugged him back.

Sayo then looked at a smiling Y/n and blushed seeing his beautiful face.

'He's so handsome!'

"Oh! Guys! This is my friend, Y/n. He's the one who brought you back to life."

"Yo."

"Hey there." Ieyasu said to Y/n.

"H-Hi." Sayo said shyly while blushing.

"We would never thank you enough for what you did to us."

"It's not a big deal, really."

"Dude. You literally brought us back from the dead." Ieyasu deadpanned at him.

Y/n chuckled.

"Now then. Let's all go home."

"H-Home?" Sayo said hoping she's hearing right.

"Yeah, to my mansion. Wanna come?"

She went silent for a while, then she jumped at him making Y/n fall on his back and starts kissing him.

Y/n was not expecting that to happen so fast. But he went along with it and start making out with her.

Ieyasu was shocked while Tatsumi gives Y/n a big thumbs up.

'My man. Well, almost time for me and Ashley's date. Better not make her wait.'

"Come on, Ieyasu. Let's leave those lovebirds alone." The boys then left.

After 10 minutes of that sudden moment, they separated each other's lips.

"I would like- no. I can't think I can thank you enough for this."

"You can always grab my 'giant arrow' to 'shoot' it into the 'target'." Y/n said slyly.

(A/N: That's a sex joke. I'm sorry for any archers who are a little concerned.)

This got Sayo came a little.

"Take me now~❤️."

"Gladly."

And they did for 2 days.

In the forest.

Where the female Night Raid members are here watching, waiting for their turn because they heard a moan inside the forest.

They gonna need a wheelchair, a stretcher and some painkillers after this.