Not a chapter, but a voting poll.

Hey guys. Sorry to disappoint you all, but this not a chapter.

*The readers gasp in shock*

Yeah. Shocker I know.

But! I'll be making a poll for you audience.

There will be two slots for this.

Should I:

A: Make a spin-off show aka DXD x Infinite Stratos crossover.

Info: This will happen after season two when Y/n and Kiba visit Ichika's new school, IS Academy. There will be machines, guns, sexy teachers, a German loli, a French tomboy and a bunny waifu for us.

(We get to have bunny waifu and sensei waifus. And Kiba will have some girls like Houki, Cecilia and Ling.)

And no they won't be having a mecha suit.

B: Make a Son of Andrew!Male reader x RWBY harem.

Info: (This will happen 22 years later).

You're the son of Andrew Gremory-Bael and the mother of Rias Gremory-Bael. Today is his seventeenth birthday and our boy Andrew here has a gift for him. He'll sent him to Remnant to attend Beacon Academy. He'll be fighting Grimm, having customized weapons, and a sweet, sweet harem.

C: Make a RWBY cast watch and listen to Kpop music and leading their group that was sent by the God himself.

Or D: Make a RWBY cast watch their Vomit boy Jaune in different universes.

Voting will end on February 1st, 2020.