Chapter 2: Having a 'fun' time and the O.R.C (🍋)

Don't judge me okay? 💢💢 I like Jojo: Golden Wind so what? Fight me.

(🍋Lemon starts here🍋, skip if you want.)

(Nighttime, Y/n's mansion, 00:00 A.M)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was sleeping in my bed, I feel something between my legs and it felt really good.

I slowly open my eyes and saw a a large lump under my sheet. Two lumps actually.

I quickly yank my sheet off and saw two of my girlfriends Esdeath and Erza naked are licking my dick which is 18 inches long.

"Hello, Master~❤️!" They said to me seductively.

"Hello there, ladies." I said to them huskily.

(3rd P.O.V)

(Start song here)

Erza moves up to me and kisses Y/n on the lips lovingly while Esdeath is giving him a blowjob and a titjob. Esdeath's tongue swirls around his tip and bobble her head up and down.

Y/n gently grabs her breasts and pinching her nipples as he was going full dominance. Erza moans from his touch.

As they both going on a full make-out session, they still needed air. So they slowly moving away from their lips leaving a thin trail of saliva and pant heavily.

Erza slowly gets up and place her womanhood on Y/n's face as he slowly licking the inside of her.

"Ahh~❤️! Y/n~! Your tongue is so amazing~❤️! More~❤️!"

He responded by licking inside her faster, make her moan more loudly.

"Ahh~❤️! Ahh~❤️! I'm cumming, Y/n~~~💖💖💖!!"

And for that she came on Y/n's face as he is drinking his girlfriend's pussy juice.

"Mmmm~. Taste like strawberry~." He said licking his lips seductively.

Meanwhile Esdeath is trying to swallow all the semen that he came from her mouth but it was too much for her. She then open her mouth and semen was overflowing from her mouth.

"Mmm~❤️. Master's cum is so thick and creamy~❤️."

Esdeath got close to Erza and then having a lesbian make-out session to taste his semen hugging each other squishing their breasts while lying down.

This makes Y/n having a slight nosebleed and aroused from this wonderful show he's seeing. I mean what guy would not getting a boner from seeing two girls kissing? (Possibly the gay people)

After that, he then line up his rod in front of Esdeath's womanhood and proceed to insert through her slowly. Esdeath moans as she feel her lover's big cock inside of her.

Truth be told, this wasn't his first. Y/n has lost his virginity when he was only 14 years old so he has a lot of experience, including BDSM. (Can you guess who?)

"Ahh~❤️! Master's cock is inside of me~. It's so big and long~❤️." Esdeath proclaimed erotically.

(Ugh~ the cringe is real~😩)

"And yours is tight as always, my Sadistic Ice Queen ~." Her man said to her huskily as he began to move slowly as he has hitting the baby maker.

Esdeath moans more loudly every time his rod hitting her cervix.

Erza is fingering herself and grabbing her own breasts as she is seeing this spectacular erotic scene in front of her.

"Ahh~❤️! Faster my love~! Faster~❤️!"