Prolouge 2: Grayfia

(2 years later, Grayfia's P.O.V)

It's been a 2 years since lord Zeoticus left the household and 6 months since lord Sirzechs was married to my sister Emily.

(I made that up so that Y/n can go screw that sexy maid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

(Flashback)

Me, Sirzechs, Emily, Rias and the rest of the maids and butlers feel bad for miss Venelana from that incident. We expect her to be depressed and lonely after that from first glance. But instead, it was the opposite.

She was smiling.

We couldn't believe what we just saw. I walk towards her and greet her with a bow and said:

"Good morning, miss Venelana. I see you're quite happy after the incident." I reply to her with a neutral voice, but in reality I was surprised.

"Oh, hello Grayfia. Yes I am happy that poor excuse of a man was gone for good." She said still smiling.

"Besides I already have eyes on someone who will always right by my side and love me back."

"And who would that be, miss?"

"Y/n."

I was surprised. No surprised was too small to describe. I was shocked to hear that miss Venelana, was in love with Y/n, her own son.

"I know what you're thinking, Grayfia. And I don't regret that I love him, and so do you and Rias too. You love Y/n too, don't you?" She said to me like she was teasing me.

I blush at that last one. She, Sirzechs, Emily and Rias are the only ones that knew my feelings for him.

I love Y/n too, but I was afraid of rejection and wouldn't accept me. She then said to me that he loves us as much as we love him and will always protect me, her and Rias from danger.

My heart was beating faster than ever. She even told me that we could share Y/n.

I was happy at this statement. So happy that I could have squeal right now. But I must keep my composure to the household.

"Thank you for the information that you gave me, miss Venelana. Now you'll excuse me, I need to wake up Rias and Y/n to inform them that breakfast is ready to serve at the dining table."

"Good."

As we end our conversation, we both walking on opposite direction with a smile on our faces.

Two down, one to go.