Special 1: 🎃Halloween Special🎃(🍋)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

Ahhh. Halloween. One of my best holidays ever. The candy, the costumes, horror films, jack o'lanterns and some horror musics.

"Papa nya~! Hurry up!"

I looked at my new adopted daughter, Angela in her cute ghost costume. I smiled at her.

(A/N: Ravioli ravioli, don't lewd the kitty loli

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/N: Ravioli ravioli, don't lewd the kitty loli.)

Angela was abused by her parents and bullied at school. When I first met her, she was covered in bruises and cuts and she was crying. Being a nice person I am and couldn't take this horrific scene, I take her to my house, bathe her, feed her, took care of her and legally adopting her. She was very happy after hearing this.

After that, we encountered with her former parents saying that they're sorry for what they've done with a 'regret' tone. I called them bluff because I read their minds hearing that they'll be more abusive after I gave her to them.

What do I do?

Easy! I killed them cold-blooded!

Fuck. Now I'm acting like Stephen.

"Screw you, Y/n!" Stephen yelled at the background.

"Aren't you suppose to be at Dan's place?"

"I got bored and went out to go on a killing spree." He said while waving a bloody knife which is rainbow-colored.

"Yup. That's you alright."

"..."

"..."

"...So I should leave now before the cops arrive."

"Yeah, you should."

I slowly look at the viewers blankly.

"Anyway..."

Just kidding. I wouldn't kill them in front of my daughter. I just use Illusion on them and make then walk inside the court, forcing them to talk about it, and let's just say that everyone was angry at them, including the judge and the suspect who was guilty of murder. Even him wouldn't hurt kids.

Angela's former parents was sent 15 years in solitary with no parole.

Oh and her bullies was sent to house arrest for 8 months after that.

Gotta love some sweet karma.

"Alright, Angela. Just let me finish my tie."

My costume is Alucard from Hellsing.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.