Bonus Chapter :)

Hey guys! I know a lot of you were kind of mad about the ending with Ian dying so I thought I'd write a short little bonus chapter so you guys! Yay! So.. Here goes nothing.

*Lucia's Point of View*

I looked around and saw my daughter Clara and my grandson Xavier. We were alone in my living room in our new home in Roseville.

I was dying and they knew it. Old age was an obstacle no one could overcome. I had no reason to be on earth anymore. I lived a good life. But both of my husbands have passed away and that's why I was scared. If I go to heaven, will I be with Ian or Dominique? Or both?

"Clara.." I coughed and she quickly made her way over to me from where she was sitting on the couch with her five year old son.

"What's wrong?" She asked frantically and I just shook my head.

"I need to tell you something." I whispered and she nodded. "Never settle for second best. Chase after what you want and when you get it, never let it go. Never let it out of your sight." I told her and I held her hand.

"What do you mean? Why is this important?" She asked confused.

I let go of her hand and reached over to the other side of the couch where I put my most prized possession.

"A book?" She asked when I handed the medium sized object to her.

"Don't do what I did. I love you Clara and I want you to live the best life you can." I said and I slowly let go of whatever grasp I had left of the physical world.

For a few seconds I was in complete darkness. I was somewhere and I could feel my body but I couldn't control it. When I finally successfully opened my eyes, I was shocked and confused.

I was laying in my bed. My old bed. In Pompeii. I looked around and everything was the same as it used to be. I slowly stood up and walked around the room. Nothing moved an inch, or changed places. This was my room. When I made my way to the mirror on the wall, I almost fell over. I was young again. I couldn't be more than 17 and I was in my old room.

"What's going on?" I asked out loud. Then one specific thought crossed my mind. "Ian!" I yelled and dashed for the door.

I ran out of the house and down my lane and straight through the heart of the city. I recognized certain people and certain dogs but I was running too fast to acknowledge any of them. I was just happy that I could run again.

I accidentally ran into his door from my failed attempt of trying to open it. I ran inside and then I saw him.

"Ian!" I yelled excitedly. His crystal blue eyes looked at me.

"Lucia?" He sounded confused and excited that I was here. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on earth?" He sounded sad.

"I got old Ian. I missed you so much." I said abruptly and he laughed and ran over to me. He engulfed me in a huge hug, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me off the ground and spun me in circles. When he finally put me down, we had a few moments of silence before he grabbed both sides of my face and kissed my passionately.

"What happened after I passed?" He asked quietly. I was suddenly nervous by the sudden question but I knew I had to tell him the truth.

"After you passed, Dominique and I became close and he eventually asked me to marry him." Ian didn't seem angry or hurt, he seemed happy. "Then we had a daughter and then she had a kid. Dominique passed away a few years ago and then I did." I explained and he smiled at me.

"I love you Lucia." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too Ian. But aren't you mad or upset or something that I married Dominique?" I raised and an eyebrow and Ian just chuckled.

"I'm not surprised if that's what you want to hear. I'm happy it was Dominique. At least it was someone I knew. Why would I be mad after seeing the love of my life after 40 years?" He said.

"I can't believe it's been so long. And I can't believe we're in Pompeii again." I sighed and looked around his house. Everything was the same again.

"Do you want to go for a walk around town?" He asked and I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house. We walked around and talked about memories and Pompeii.

Everything was how it was supposed to be again. Now, I was in my own heaven with Ian. Forever.