🔪 Four 🔪

"Bad, bad news

One of us is gonna lose"

------

[ C o l b y ]
"W-why am I here!?" I asked, scared.

"I drugged you. I knew there wasn't any way to convince you to come to my house, so I just made you unconscious" he said.

"How'd you sneak me out without the school knowing?" I ask.

"Well, you see. They do know you left, but I uh. Took care of them, you could say." He said. "They asked me why I was carrying you, and I told them to not worry about it, and I left" he explained.

I felt like he did a little something more than tell them not to worry. He probably hurt them or something.
It wouldn't be surprising though.

"But..why didn't you wake me up? You just left me in bed?" I asked, still slightly confused from this whole situation.

"Because" he started. "I wanted to see what you looked like when you slept, also, I admired your face" he said.

I gave him a weird look. "Okay, I'm going to be 100% honest with you..." I said, and paused. I looked at Sam and he just stared at me blankly waiting for me to continue. "You creep me out, like..alot. you could just ask me to give you permission to draw me. Taking a picture of someone without them knowing is really creepy, dude" I say.

He shrugs. "I know" he said. "But whenever I ask someone if I could draw them, they say no and call me a creep. And I already knew you'd be weirded out by it so I improvised" he said. "And by now you may notice I have a thing for drawing cute boys"

I nodded slowly as he continued.

"And I sort um..obsess over them. But you're the first person I've actually like, been obsessed to. I've obsessed over looks and personality before, but I enjoy you more than anyone else. That's why my eye is on you, and only you. You're mine and nothing will change that" he said.

"I enjoy making people feel scared" he said, "but half the time it's just myself. So far I haven't purposely tried to scare you, I just do I guess" he said and shrugged before standing up and leaving me in his room.

My shoes were still on, which made me relieved, because that means the most he's touched me was carrying me. And that's probably the closest he'll get to touching me. He's only touched my back with his extremely cold hands. And now he carried me. I'm sure now that something's up with him.

He got his way, he gets his way anyways.

He does whatever it takes to become extremely obsessed and addicted to one idivisual.

-

After an hour of me telling Sam I needed to go, he complied.