🔪 Twenty-four 🔪

"Bad, bad news

One of us is gonna lose"

------

[ C o l b y ]

Let's just say I kissed back. And it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

A few minutes later, he pulled away, causing him to be able to see my flustered face.

I looked down, trying to hide my blush, but he chuckled and grabbed my chin gently, tilting my head upwards so he can see my face.

He smiled, and placed a soft kiss on my forehead making me blush even more.

It's weird how one person can make me feel like this.

Now we're officially a couple.

-

Once we walked back into the school, the lunch the bell rung signaling we were right on time.

Me and Sam separated ways, sadly, to get to our 5th period.

I could still feel his lips on mine, somehow.

I smiled at the thought of Sam, and sat in my assigned seat.

I sighed once the teacher walked in, and started teaching the lesson.

-
[A f t e r S c h o o l ]
Sam and I agreed to meet up at the park, and that's where I was heading now, of course after letting my mom know.

It was the usual, Sam was waiting for me on a swing.

I noticed he had taken off his jacket, and tied it around his waist, revealing the shirt he wore under.

I approached him, and he smiled once he saw me.

He was controlling his anger really well these past few days. Maybe I calm him down?

I sat down on the swing next to him.

He kicked the dirt below his feet, and didn't bother to hold on to the swing as he picked at the hem of his shirt.

"Does Jake know we got together?" He asked suddenly, and looked at me.

I shook my head. "No, why?"

Sam sighed. "You should tell him, I don't want him trying to steal you. Now you belong to me and he can't do anything about it. If he does I'll kill-" he began, but he stopped himself and shook his head. "I need to stop doing that." He whispered.