🔪 Eighteen 🔪

"You could kiss my as-king

About my motto"

------

[ C o l b y ]
Fifth period ended 3 minutes ago and here i was hiding in the bathroom.

I obviously knew Sam would find me at some point, and I knew Sam would ask what me and Jake were talking about. But for the sake of Jake and his eyeballs, I can't tell Sam he told me about what he said to Jake.

I hugged my knees to my chest as I sat in the stall, in case he came in here and looked under the stalls to see if I was in here.

I only had 10 more minutes til 6th period started, and I was thankful since it was my last period.

I looked around the stall and saw some sharpie marks from students vandalizing it

I sighed out deeply and I widened my eyes once I heard the door to the bathroom open. I was hoping it wasn't Sam, but I couldn't be sure. I held my breath in case he would be able to somehow hear it.

And I couldn't check, because then I would have to put my feet on the ground, and whoever was in here could see my vans and if it was Sam, he'd know it was me.

I glanced at the clock above the door and counted how much time I had left, and i only had 6 minutes left which wasn't bad at all.

The person that was in here had used the bathroom, and left, without washing their hands by the way, gross.

I huffed and took out my phone from my pocket and checked if I had any notifications of some sort.

Once I saw I didn't, I put my phone back in my pocket. I tapped my fingers on my knees and glanced at the clock again. 3 minutes.

I decided that I couldn't wait anymore so I got off the toilet and opened the stall, seeing if anyone was in here and I hadn't noticed. Once I saw there was no one, i left the bathroom and walked to 6th period. It was a good thing I didn't have this period with Sam.