🔪 Eight 🔪

"Deadly fever, please don't ever break

Be my believer, Cause I don't self medicate"

------

[ C o l b y ]
I had fallen asleep while Sam was comforting me. By the time I woke up, he was already gone and I was tucked in and I felt really comfortable, and I didn't want to get out of bed.

But I knew I needed to once my mom came into my room and told me I was going to be late. I hurried and got out of bed, and ran over to my closet.

I almost tripped once I tried putting my pants on.

I then put on my shirt, then my shoes.

I got a buzz from my phone.

Sam: where are you? School starts in 5 minutes.

Before I could respond, he sent another text

Sam: Colby please reply. I'm starting to worry and I swear to god I will kill someone.

My eyes widened at the text.

Me: I'm okay I'm okay. I just woke up late. Also, did you take your pills?

Read at 7:03

I sighed and turned off my phone.

I ran out of the house after saying goodbye to my parents, my brother was already at school.

I basically started running, since school started in 2 minutes.

I was already out of breath as I arrived at school, and I came just in time as the bell rang. I sighed out heavily, and flinched when someone turned me around harshly.

"I was worried about you! You should've set an alarm! I was worried someone had taken you away from me. You're mine and mine only" he said the last part darkly making me shiver.

I was sort of relieved he hadn't hurt anyone, but I was scared at the same time cause he was probably mad. And when he's mad I don't think it's a good thing.