🔪 Twenty 🔪

"My doctors can't explain, my symptoms or my pain

But you are my strange addiction"

------

[ C o l b y ]

Sam was forcing me to stay with him at the park. He was refusing to let me leave and it was kind of scaring me. Eventually he started dragging me to his house, and I didn't get the chance to text my mother and tell her where I was going. His house was a little further from the park but it didn't seem like a long walk since we arrived in a little under 5 minutes.

When we arrived at his house, his mother greeted us but Sam ignored her and continued to drag me upstairs, but me being the polite person I am I gave a polite smile and wave to her, making her smile.

Sam dragged me into his room and locked the door behind him making me suddenly feel awkward. He didn't tell me why he had brought me here, and it made me concerned for my safety.

He pushed me down onto his bed and I widened my eyes. I sat up immediately, not daring to lay down right now. He started pacing and mumbling things to himself, and I sat there awkwardly. I looked around his room still sitting, and I noticed the same pictures of me were on his wall, but there were also some new pictures and some drawings of me. I'm not going to lie, he was actually a good drawer.

He kept mumbling things I couldn't understand and I just watched as he did so. He finally stopped pacing and turned towards me.

"You're staying here tonight. Text your mom and let her know." He said simply and left the room for a second.

I had a chance to run and escape, but he would see me. I could jump out the window but I would break my ankles from the fall, since his bedroom was upstairs. He would be mad if I ran anyways, so I had no choice but to tell my mom that I was here and I would be staying the night.

Me: hey mom, I'm staying at Sam's house tonight, I'll be back tomorrow