🔪 Twenty-one 🔪

"Don't ask questions, you don't wanna know

Learned my lesson way to long ago"

------

[ C o l b y ]

Sam and I were just watching Netflix when his mom came in, once again. "Do you guys want some breakfast?" She asked, and Sam and I both nodded, making her smile and leave the room. His mom seemed like a really nice lady. We were watching American Horror Story again, and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty hooked on it.

Me and Sam were sitting on the edge of his bed, watching the tv. But then, Sam looked at me. He stared at me for a few seconds before his eyes finally glanced down To my lips.

I turned to look at him. "Wh- h-hi?" I asked feeling self conscious under his gaze.

I saw him lick his lips making goosebumps rise on my skin.

He started to lean in and I started panicking. What do I do?

I started leaning in as well, but I pulled away quickly when the door opened. "Breakfast is ready" his mom announced, and closed by door again. Sam mumbled under his breath and groaned. I stood up and Sam did as well. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

I sat down awkwardly at the table. I still was trying to get used to being around his family.

His mom placed a plate in front of me and I thanked her, it was just some eggs and bacon, which I'm glad of. I'm kind of a picky eater.

Sam sat down beside me and his mom placed a plate in front of him as well. We began eating, and I seemed to have finished before everyone else.

I sat there awkwardly playing with the hem of my shirt waiting for Sam to finish his food.

After about 10 minutes he finished his food, and we went back up to his room so I can collect my stuff.

Once I had gathered everything, Sam walked me back to my house.

The walk was silent, and it took a while since we were taking our  time. But we didn't live far from eachother since I can see my house in the distance.