🔪 Seven 🔪

"My doctors can't explain

My symptoms or my pain

But you are my strange addiction"

------

[ C o l b y ]

I decided since it's still early I would take a short walk. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on, since it's chilly out side.

It was still kind of dark outside, but I could see the sun rise in the distance.

I started walking down the sidewalk, and as I was walking, I saw a house with lights on. This might sound normal, but all the other houses on the block had no lights on.

Me being the curious person I am, I crossed the street to get closer to the house.

I glanced into the window from the sidewalk, and saw Sam in his bedroom, holding a bottle of pills. He put a few in his hand, and swallowed them.

What were those pills for?

He tensed for a second before turning his head towards the window causing him to see me.

This time, he seemed more shocked than he usually would seem.

He walked towards the window, and opened it. He motioned for me to come closer, and I was hesitant.

After thinking about it, I eventually walked closer to his window.

"Why are you walking around? Something could happen to you" he said worryingly, not even questioning why I was watching him through his window.

"Um i- I couldn't fall back asleep" I said, and shuffled awkwardly on my feet.

"Oh" he said. "Do you wanna come in?" He asked.

Remembering the last time I was here, i quickly said no.

"Why did you take pills?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me.

He stared at me with a blank expression as he tensed.

I'm surprised I'm the one that made him uncomfortable.