🔪 Ten 🔪

"Hurts, but I know how to hide it

Kinda like it.."

------

[ C o l b y ]
I

dreamt of Sam actually being 'normal' and I gotta say,  it was super odd, and I didn't know how to feel about it.

I'm so used this Sam that I wouldn't change him now that I think about it.

I kind of like Sam the way he is and I really hope he doesn't try to change because of me.

-
I walked to school silently and checked my phone once Sam sent his Daily text .

Sam: are you on your way?

Me: yeah, be there in 5.

I put my phone back in my pocket. He seemed pretty normal through that text, but I could be completely wrong.

I arrived to the school, and walked through the doors, and saw Sam waiting for me by my locker.

I greeted him with a small smile and he waved.

We decided to walk to class together, since it would probably be easier.

People were giving us weird stares, which made me uncomfortable, but Sam didn't seem to mind as he continued to talk to me.

I tried to focus on his talking, but the stares were giving me slight anxiety.

Once he noticed I looked uncomfortable, he looked at them, and flipped them off.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he said aggressively, and put a protective arm around my shoulders, gently guiding me to class quicker.

Once we got class, I thanked him, and he smiled before we walked to our seats.

-
[ L u n c h ]
We sat down at our usual table, we were talking until someone walked up to us, and started yelling at Sam for what he did earlier.

Sam stood out of anger, and shoved him.

"Don't f.king yell at me!" Sam seethed, and pushed him again.

"Sam-" I started, but the guy interrupted me by looking at me.

"Trying to protect your boyfriend?" He asked me, and I got extremely awkward.