🔪 Twelve 🔪

"I'm the powder, you're the fuse

Just add some friction"

------

[ C o l b y ]
I walked home after school ended, and I was kind of sad Sam wasn't at school with me..i just couldn't get over it. I'm starting to catch feelings and it's making me feel weird.

Who would've thought I Would've fallen for a psychopath? I certainly didn't. But, I couldn't help it.

At first I was beginning to think our friendship was a mistake but now that I've gotten to know him better, I couldn't help fall for the blond headed boy.

I got from Sam.

Sam: hey Colby, want to meet up at a cafe?

Me: sure, which one?

Sam: the one I kidnapped you from.

Me: okay, be there in a few minutes.

I kind of chuckled at the fact he called it the place where he kidnapped it from instead of the name, but he wasn't wrong, was he?

That experience for sure was terrifying but it's over now. I kicked some pebbles and kept my hands in my pocket as I walked to the small cafe, but I texted my mom to let her know I wouldn't be home for a while.

Me: hey mom, I'm hanging out with a friend. Won't be home til later x

Mom: okay :) be safe honey!

Me: I will.

I put my phone in my back pocket as I saw the cafe in the distance, and I saw Sam leaning against the wall with his phone in his hands.

I picked up my pace and I soon was in front of Sam.

He smiled at me and began walking into the cafe, as I followed.

Me and Sam were standing extremely close in line making me kind of blush. Once it was our turn to order, the barista gave us a friendly smile.

"You two make a cute couple!" She said happily.

"Oh we're not d-" I was starting to say, but Sam cut me off boy throwing an arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks" he said, and smirked at me.

I couldn't help but blush at this, and she smiled.

"Name for order?" She asked after we had ordered our stuff.

"Sam" he said, and pulled out his wallet.

"Sam, I can pay-"i said, and went to take my wallet out of my backpack, but he stopped me.

"No need" he said, and handed the girl the amount of cash.

He smiled smally at me, and I smiled back.

-
After chatting for a long time and finishing our drinks, we left.

We walked slowly, just enjoying eachothers presence. I would think I would feel uncomfortable around him. But I didn't. And that made me sort of happy.

I didn't really have any friends at this school, so it made me happy I had a friend, and maybe... a little bit more?

-

He walked me home to make sure I was 'safe' because it was starting to get dark out.

I thanked him and went inside, the most fond look on my face. Cliche, I know.

My mom must've saw my happy state cause she asked, "what's got you all happy?" With a smile on her own face.

I chuckled. "Nothing" I said, and walked to my room.

I honestly felt like a teenage girl obsessing over a boy.

And I didn't mind, to be honest.

----
Word count: 561
Hey guys! This is a little bit of a shorter chapter, I hope you don't mind :)