🔪 Five 🔪

"I'm the powder you're the fuse

Just add some friction"

------

[ C o l b y ]
I nervously paced around my room, waiting for Sam to appear any second now. I knew he ran so I didn't have to wait very long, but the wait was dreadful.

After a few more seconds of me pacing, I hear a tap at my window, making me snap my head towards where the noise came from.

I saw Sam at my window, and he waved at me. It sort of gave me chills, but I walked over to the window anyways to let him in.

Imagine seeing someone peeking into your house while you slept? Well, I don't have to imagine. It probably has happened to me already.

He climbed in without a problem and wiped his hand on his jeans, getting rid of the dust from my windowsill.

I sat down on my bed, and Sam stayed in front of me.

"So...why did you want to come over?" I asked, trying my hardest not to sound harsh.

"Because. I wanted to hang out or something. I don't have any friends besides you" Sam said, and sat down beside me.

We shared a moment of silence before I felt his hand go on my knee.

I was scared to look so I looked from the corner of my eye at what he was doing. He stared at my face, keeping his hand firmly on my knee.

He began moving his hand closer up until I suddenly stood up.

"What're you doing?" I ask, feeling gross from what just happened.

He shrugged. "What did it look like?" He asked.

I just sighed out, and sat on the bed again but further away.

"Okay. Sam, you're a nice guy and all" I paused. "But, if you wanna be friends with me you can't do stuff like that"  I said, referring to what happened.

"Why not?" He asked, scooting closer to me.

I tensed. "Because it's odd and weird. Friends don't do that" I said.

He sighed, before going back to where he was originally seated.

"I'm the powder you're the fuse, just add some friction"  he mumbled.