🔪 Twenty-five 🔪

"I'm the powder you're the fuse,

Just add some friction"

------

[ C o l b y ]
I woke up feeling not as tired as I usually do, it was an odd sensation since I always felt tired. I picked up my phone and I got blinded by the brightness, so I lowered it all the way down.

I checked my Instagram, it was very dry. I only had a few pictures and a little under 300 followers. I didn't mind though, I didn't care about my following on social media.

I got out of my bed and got dressed, preparing for the long school day ahead.

I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a banana, and continued to eat it as I grabbed my backpack and went out the door.

I got a text, but I knew it was Sam before even checking it, it was a routine obviously.

I replied to the text he had sent me, and slipped my phone back into my back pocket.

I arrived to school in a little under 9 minutes, and as I entered, my eyes immediately caught their attention on Sam who was on his phone and near my locker.

He noticed me walk through the front doors of the school, and he smiled brightly at me as I walked towards him.

"Hey Colby. How'd you sleep?" He asked immediately, not even caring that he had missed his back pocket when he was trying to put his phone in his back pocket, making his phone hit the hard tiled floors.

"G-good, what about you?" I asked, and he quickly bent down and grabbed his phone before checking the screen.

"Eh, but I wanted you with me, babe" he said, and slipped his phone into his pocket, successfully this time.

I blushed at the name. I needed to get used to it if we're dating now.. It felt kind of odd to call Sam my boyfriend, but I liked it.

I liked him even though he was a psychopath and he probably wanted to watch me sleep. He wasn't as bad as everyone thought he was.

I smiled at him, and he returned, well, tried to.

I suddenly remembered about dinner, so i took this time to ask him.