🔪 Six 🔪

"You are my strange addiction

You are my strange addiction"

------

[ C o l b y ]
By the time lunch came around, I had hurried to go to the library. Instead of sitting at a table like I was supposed to do if you eat in the library, I ran to the back of the library causing the librarian to scold me.

But that didn't stop me from sitting in a bean bag near the back of the library.  I did this in case Sam came in here. He would automatically think I'm sitting at the tables.

I began eating my lunch quickly and by the time I finished I ran to the bathroom to avoid Sam.

I sat in a stall, letting out a heavy huff. I didn't use the bathroom, I just sat there and stared at the clock located above the door intensely.

I suddenly feel like someone Is looking at me. I look through the crack of the stall door, but saw no one. I looked next to me and looked up, and Sam was standing on top of the toilet, looking into my stall with an unimpressed look on his face.

I had wondered how he found me, but I was more concerned about why he thought it was okay to look over the stall wall.

"Why do you keep running from me? I knew you ate in the library"he said, in a monotoned voice. "You could've just told me you wanted to eat in the library" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, Sam. Really?what's your deal? Like for real? Why do you think it's okay to stalk and take pictures of me without my permission? And just like you did now, look over my stall? I could've been doing my business"  I lashed out.

"I'm not as dumb as you think I am, colby." He said, looking at me with that deathly cold stare of his. "I find out things rather quickly. Just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm afraid to ask people things." He said, hopping off the toilet in the next stall, causing me not to see his face.

"Oh and by the way?" He asked.

When I didn't say anything, he continued.

"You are my strange addiction." He said, and walked out of the stall, and the bathroom .