🔪 Thirty-one 🔪

"Bad, bad news

one of us is gonna lose.."

-

[ S a m ' s  P. O . V/ 3 R D P E R S ON  ] (oo..this is interesting.)

Sadness.

But, it didn't matter right?

No, it didn't.

Nothing matters to anyone else but you.

Self conscious.

Shut up. Shut up.

Oh come on sam, you know Colby doesn't actually like you, right? For sake he thought you were a freak! haha!!

Sam screamed at the top of his lungs as his thoughts were getting to him again. He was at his house again, lonely and sad as he layed silently in his bed.

And of course, his parents didn't care. They never did.

This Is why no one likes you. You weird freak!

"Can't help it." Sam mumbled to himself. He really couldn't. He didn't understand what was so wrong with him until he went to see a psychiatrist for the first time when he was six. He remembered threatening this kid to the point where he got suspended for a week straight.

And his mother took him to a phsyciatrist. His mother couldn't look at him the same after that.

He isn't aware when he's being creepy, or aggressive.

But he knows exactly what's wrong with him.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Sam sometimes felt like he wanted to put a bullet through his brain. Just end all these thoughts. But he wouldn't have met his amazing boyfriend. And he knows he loves him....

Right?

Yeah, of course.

In your dreams.

Sam sighed as a tear rolled down his cheek.

He heard a small "ping!" Come from his phone, which was laying beside him.

'Colby, my love ❤:

Hey babe! How're you doing?' Is what the text read. Sam sighed.

'Me:
I'm doing great, :)'

He hated lying. He just didn't want to worry his love.

Never.

Never.

He wised he was normal.

Because normal people were liked by their parents,

Had good grades,

And had friends.

But, unfortunately sam was never really blessed with any of those things.

-
Word count: 328

Sorry for the wait! And this is kind of different. It's through sams p.o.v, it's a change. Also, sorry for the short chapter :)

I felt like I had to make this chapter special, since we never really get to see or hear what goes through sams mind. Hope you enjoyed!! ❤❤