🔪 Fourteen 🔪

"My doctors can't explain

My symptoms or my pain but you are my strange addiction"

------

[ C o l b y ]
I

woke up in Sam's car, after he had continued to say my name until he finally started poking me and I woke up.

I groaned at the headache that was coming back as I got out of the car, and Sam still let me use him as support.

We had taken me into his house, and this time his mom had seen us, she froze as she saw me groaning and Sam holding me up.

"You didn't beat him up, did you?" His mom asked, worried laced in her words.

I Saw Sam subtly roll his eyes. "No, he's sick and he has a really bad headache" he said, and started walking with me still clinging to him but his mom stood in front of us.

"Hi, I'm Sam's mom. And you are?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Colby" i said quietly. 

She stuck her hand out for me to shake, and I did. Her hands were warm unlike Sam's which was odd.

"Okay, Sam you can go ahead and help the poor boy." She said, and turned to me. "I hope you feel better dear" she said and walked back into the kitchen.

"Sorry about my mom. She gets over protective when I bring someone over. She gets suspicious over every single thing" he said, and rolled his eyes. "But I love her" he said and helped me walk to his room.

He helped me lay down on his bed, and he told me he would be right back, before heading into the bathroom.

He came back out a few minutes later and was holding a few bottles of, I'm assuming, pain killers.

He squinted his eyes as he looked at the labels, probably trying to figure out which one to give me.

He eventually grabbed one, and poured two pills into the palm of his hand before sticking his hand out so I could take them. I didn't know how I felt about taking pills from him. Last time I took something he offered to me he drugged me, but I tried not to think about that as I took the painkillers from him, and he told me to wait a second as he ran out of the room and returning with a glass of water a few minutes later.