🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪

"And it burns like a gin and I like it

Put your lips on my skin and you might it ignite it"

-

[ C o l b y ]
Sam just stood there, that same shocked expression on his pretty face.

"Y-you looked through my phone?" He asked, looking kind of hurt.

"No..she just out of nowhere texted you and my nosiness got the best of me" I whispered, but enough for him to hear.

"Wait.. she texted me?" He asked, with furrowed brows.

I nodded and handed him his phone.

I saw him roll his eyes.

"She's crazy. She was obsessed with me and always thought everyone had a crush on her. Her and I were friends. Nothing more."  He said, and threw his phone on his bed.

I let tears spill again. How could I be so stupid? I always overthinked and thought of the worse scenarios when they weren't as bad as they seemed.

I tried to keep my tears quiet, in hope he wouldn't notice the embarrassment and the tears on my face.

I tried to climb back out of the window, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

I started sobbing.

"I-im sorry" I said, and hugged him tightly.

"Shhh" was all he said as he stroked my hair.

I noticed his hands weren't as cold as they were when I first met him, they had a tiny bit of warmth...weird.

After a few minutes I finally managed to stop crying. I felt so embarrassed.

"I'll take care of her..dont you worry, babe" was all sam mumbled, and I widened my eyes, because i knew exactly what he meant.

"S-sam, please don't hurt her.." I said quietly, hoping to change his mind. I don't want to be the cause of a teenage girls death.

"I have to. She made my boyfriend cry" he said, and pulled me into another hug.

"S-sam" i mumbled.

"Hmm?" He asked, stroking my hair.