🔪 Nine 🔪

"And it burns like a gin and i like it

Put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it"

------

[ C o l b y ]
We seemed to have arrived to his house, and I knew it couldn't be bad cause his parents would be here right?

He got out of the car first then opened my door, dragging me out and into the house.

I noticed we passed through a living room that contained his dad and his mom in the kitchen.

Neither of them saw us, so Sam dragged me up to his room.

The right grip he had on my wrist had started to hurt, but that was the last of my worries.

He pushed me into his room that I had saw last time and locked the door behind us.

He finally let go of my wrist and he saw me hissing from the pain as I rubbed my wrist.

He grabbed my hand and kissed my wrist.

The coldness from his lips almost made it feel like he burned me. But I was always so used to his cold touch so I almost didn't mind it.

He was somehow gentle and rough with me at the same time.

"I would've done worse to you but, I can't lose you, so you're lucky I didn't kill you there right on the spot" he said.

He pushed me into a chair as he sat on his bed.

"You can't ignore me like that" he whispered. 

"And why not?" I asked sassily without even noticing.

"Because It scared me" he said, and stared at me intensely.

"Why? It's not like we're together or anything" I said.

"Well, you're still mine whether you like it or not" he said, not caring about my opinion on this.

"Where's my consent in this? I never said or agreed that I was 'yours'" I said, and scoffed.

He stared at me with an angry expression.

He stood up and got really close to my face "You're mine. I can't stand losing another person. I like you and I need you" he mumbled before backing away.