🔪 Seventeen 🔪

"Tell me nothing lasts

Like I don't know"

------

[ C o l b y ]
I woke up pretty early again today.
I

didn't do anything though, I just laid in bed and didn't really feel like getting up. I didn't feel like going to school today, I was kind of tired.

But I knew I had to. I got out of bed once it was nearing the time I usually woke up. I walked lazily to my closet and picked out what I was going to wear today. I decided I would take a shower this morning.

I went into the bathroom, stripped from my pajamas, and got inside the shower.

I let the water hit my face, and tried not to fall back asleep if It was possible.

I did whatever i needed to do in the shower and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist after putting my boxers on.

I walked back into my room and started getting dressed. My hair was still wet so I dried it a little bit with my towel.

I put my shoes on and sat back down on my bed. I groaned as I knew I for sure needed to go to school today. I don't know why I didn't want to go to school. Usually I'm fine sometimes even happy to go to school. I sighed as i sat up from my bed and grabbed my phone, making my way to the kitchen, grabbing my backpack on the way.

I grabbed a banana, and said bye to my mom and dad before leaving for school.

I walked to school and I just felt super lazy. Maybe I just didn't get enough sleep last night.

I then got a text and I knew immediately who it was.

Sam: hey Colbs

Me: Hi Sam.

Sam: be careful walking to school.

Me: I will..

Everytime He said that it made me wonder how he gets to school anyways. Maybe he gets driven, but, it's always super early.