🔪 Thirty 🔪

"Hurts but i know how to hide it,

Kinda like it"

------

[ C o l b y ]

I was kind of hesitant to, but i eventually slipped my hands into sams as we walked to my house.

He held mine back, i shivered at how cold his hands were at first, but then i got used to it.

He had a firm grip on my hand.  I smiled fondly to myself as we continued walking. He still gave me chills and butterflies when i kissed or hugged him, even him holding my hand gave me butterflies.

Eventually we arrived at my house. I noticed he had tightened his grip on my hand out of fear.

"Its okay, babe. They love you"  i assured him, knowing he liked climbing through my window and not through my front door because of my parents. But the way i talk about him to my parents, make them adore him. 

He nodded hesitantly. I smiled and squeezed his hand out of reassurance.

I heard his breath hitch as i opened the door to my house.

I saw my mother on the couch, and she noticed me at the door.

"There you are, colby! I was worried sick!" She exclaimed, running over towards me and sam. Sam seemed even more nervous.

My mother stopped her rambling as she noticed i had sam with me. "Oh hey sweetie! How've you been? Haven't seen you in a while." My mom asked, pestering my boyfriend with questions.

"Umm..i- ive been good" he responded shyly. It was odd seeing sam so shy, but i smiled anyways.

"That's good dear. You boys let me know if  you need anything" she said, and let us go to my room.

I lead sam to my room and shut the door behind us.

He took a seat on my bed and fumbled with his fingers, i noticed his hands were shaking.

"You okay, babe?" I asked, and walked over to where he sat on my bed and sat down as well.

"Yeah.." he said quietly. And leaned towards me to he could rest his head on my shoulder. I was kind of shocked, for some reason. I put my head on top of his, and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, in a gentle tone.

"I- im not used to getting treated so nicely by people ive just met...like You, your parents..why couldn't i have been treated like this growing up? M-my parents just threw homework and chores at me, giving me such little attention..and they probably havent noticed im gone right now.. Thats why im so attached to you, colby. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, and i just dont know how to thank you enough, i- i dont know how...i never truly learned what love was or what affection was until i met you, colby." He spilled, and now had his face buried into my neck, and i could feel tears spilling out of his eyes, but no noises came from his mouth.

I frowned and also felt the need to cry, but i wanted to stay strong for sam. I now knew i couldn't let him go, at least not now, and not anytime soon.

-
[ later ]

Sam and i had fallen asleep, and i had woken up, and surprisingly, he didnt move from beside me. He was still soundly asleep, and had his arm wrapped securely around my waist.

He was snoring softly, and was basically spooning me as i felt his breath tickle my neck. We had fallen asleep in quite the opposite position though, i was the one spooning him.

I giggled and turned towards him so that my face was in the crook of his neck and that my arm was now around his waist as well, double spooning? I dont know.

After about 10 minutes, he started to stirr, and i smiled as i saw those blue eyes he had as he opened his eyes.

"Hey" i spoke, and he smiled. "Hi" he responded.

"What time is it?" He asked, and stretched.

I glanced at the digital clock i had on my night stand.

"4:20 pm" i said, and he chuckled. "We've been out for a few hours i guess"

I nodded and smiled. God, i liked this boy a lot..

Right on que, my mom opened my door and asked if we would like anything to eat, and we had suggested pizza,  so she went ahead and ordered that.

We sat up, and sam chuckled as he ruffled my already messy hair, making me laugh. 

Sam stared at me fondly for a few seconds before leaning in slowly, me doing the same, and pressing a kiss to my lips. I felt that same feeling. Those butterflies..

The kiss still lingered on my lips even after he pulled away.

I smiled and hugged him tightly, him doing the same.

My mom came in and smiled seeing us. "The pizza should be here in 20 minutes." She informed us, and we nodded and still didnt pull away from the hug. It was so addicting. I never wanted to let go, and it seemed as if he never wanted to let go of me either.

Sam is my first boyfriend, and gosh, im thankful.

I liked him.

And a whole lot, and i wanted him to know.

----
Word count: 905