1: WWF

1994.

The bus stopped and I wasn't holding onto a seat. I went flying forward and landing right onto my face beside a couple of dudes, they started laughing. I scowled and stood up from my spot, dusting my shirt off I grabbed my messanger bag of what little I had brought with me.

I hopped off the bus and looked around trying to find the person who would bring me to my next destination.

"Adri DarkKill?"

I turned to see the one and only Eddie Guerrero.

My heart pounded against my chest as I clumsily made my way over to shake his hand "Yeah, hi. I-I-" I started to stutter unprofessionally which made him chuckle.

"Sorry. I'm just a huge fan" I said quickly and rubbed my arm, It is a habit I do when I am nervous.

"I understand. Do you want me to take your bag for you?" He asked nicely, I shook my head no and looked down at my black boots.

"It isn't that heavy, Mr. Guerrero. But, thanks" I said with a smile which he returned, he walked over to a car and opened the passenger door for me.

"Mr. McMahon is very interested in your meeting" he told me as I got in the car. He shut the door behind me and I wrapped my arms around my messanger bag, he got in the drivers seat and started up the car.

"Como yo, Sra. Darkkill" a voice spoke from the backseat spooking me, I yelled and turned around to the see the famous Rey Mysterio. My eyes widened seeing him.

"Oh, uh hi" I stuttered making Eddie chuckle he looked in the rearview back at Rey.

"She is nervous, Rey. Don't scare her."

"My apologies, señorita."

I tried to calm my heart down "So, uh. What-what all do I need to know about Mr. McMahon?" I questioned them, Eddie raised his eyesbrows.

"As long as you don't, uh, make him angry. You should be fine."

"Él puede ser una polla a veces" Rey muttered.

"Rey! Se agradable delante de la chica" Eddie said and rolled his eyes before looking at me, I had the most confused look on my face which made him chuckle "Sorry. Rey was being ...well, lets just pretend he didn't say anything. Okay?"

I could hear Rey laughing.

We arrived at the Arena, I got out of the car and my eyes widened "Wowza" I whispered.

Shawn Michaels and Triple H were talking outside the doors, I saw Kane walking through the doors, people were walking everywhere, producers, announcers, etc.

Eddie and Rey stood beside me "Are you prepared?" Rey asked, I grinned as I tightened my hand on my messenger bag and took a breath.

"I was born ready" I said and started walkimg towards the door, Rey and Eddie looked at the other and shrugged before following me.

I held my head high as people stared and made my way towards the door, as I walked towards Shawn and Hunter my boot laces came undone on my left foot. I went to take another step and I tripped landing on my face right in front of them.

I could hear Eddie chuckle and Rey laugh as I shook my head and sat on my knees grabbing papers that fell out of my messenger bag.

"Son of a bitch" I mumbled as they scattered everywhere "That was embarrassing." Four sets of hands started helping me and I seen Shawn and Hunter helping which surprised me.

Hunter handed me the papers with a smile "Nice fall" he joked, I nodded and took the papers from him putting them into my messenger bag.

"Here you go" Eddie said and stuffed the papers in for me, Rey did the same while Shawn handed the papers he held to me with a smile.

"Adri DarkKill, right?" he asked. I nodded and buttoned my bag back up before slowly standing "Mr. McMahon told us about you. He is really interested in whatever has been said about you."

I put my hands on my hips "I hope whatever was said wasn't about me being clumsy" I said making Eddie chuckle, I held my hand out to Shawn and Hunter.

"Can we retry this? Hi, I'm Adri. Huge fan of HBK and Triple H."

Hunter smiled and shook my hand "Nice to meet you, Clumsy." I blushed but tried to hide it as Shawn took my hand with a smile that held back laughter.

"Nice to meet you, beautiful" he said and kissed my hand making the other three roll their eyes and causing me to raise a eyebrow, he winked and Hunter pushed him back away from me.

"Easy lover boy, she is a lot younger than you and too pretty for you" he said to Shawn and looked to Eddie "Taking her to see the bossman?"

"Yeah. I will introduce her to everyone during dinner, if McMahon gives her the spot."

Shawn put his hands on his hips "You got to impress him to get in, I think you can impress him if what he says is true" he said and smirked as he looked at my face "If not, you could always stand around and look pretty for us."

Hunter glared then shook his head "Get her out of here before one of us kill him" he told Eddie who took me by the arm with a chuckle and we walked through the door.

Inside, we walked down a hall of white and towards a door where Eddie stood to the side and motioned to it.

"Your doom, señorita."

I smiled and thanked him before knocking on the door, a rough and loud "Come in" boomed and I shoved the handle walking into Vincent McMahon's office..

I stepped into the office and took a breath before walking towards Vincent McMahon "Hey, I'm Adrienne Morrinon. It is very nice to meet you, Mr. McMahon" I said and opened up my messanger bag "Everything the Camp told me to give you is here in this bag."

I handed him the papers and his eyes skimmed them as he talked "I have heard good things about you, Ms. Morrin. You were the fastest at your camp, and you are a high flyer. Correct."

Nodding I took a breath "Yes, I am. I find it to be more entertaining to myself, and I am only fast because I used to run from bullies" I tried to joke, it just earned a chuckle.

"You do realize, it is a lot of work to be a professional. Lots of practice, lots of effort and lots of strength. It is never too late to back out."

I crossed my arms and stared at him "I was born for this. I have known since I was a kid that I wanted to be a professional wrestler, Mr. McMahon. I swear I will practice hard and work hard, Mr. M" I said.

He looked me over and then into my face to see if I was serious or not, then he nodded slowly "I will give you five months. If nothing works out then you go back to Alabama. Deal?"

I shook his hand slapping mine into his "Deal. Um, can someone show me around?" I asked awkwardly, he smiled and nodded.

"Eddie should be waiting on you. He will give you stuff you need and show you around. There are certain things a professional needs to know."

With a 'thanks' I grabbed my messenger bag leaving him to go through papers, I walked out to find Eddie waiting on me just like he had said,

"And?"

"I'm in for five months to see how things go. So, what should a professional need to know?" I asked, he shook his head with a smile and led me down the hallway.

"Well, the only real thing is the pain, wrestling and blood. All of us arguing is a put on, well sometimes" he said with a smile and led me past all kinds of doors "Some of us really do bitch at the other."

"I kind of figured that."

He pushed open a door to a huge room with tables and buffet "This is where we eat when we are at our main arena" he told me as he walked up to the buffet "And, I do not know about you, but I am starving."