5. Lifting Weights.

Walking into the gym was odd. All I seen was sweaty guys. No girls. And I know WWF has girl wrestlers...

I looked to Rob VD and nodded my head "Where are the girls?" I asked setting down my bag.

He was lifting a Barbell, he smiled at me "Women have their own gym here. If you want to go lift with them you can or you can stay with us guys" he offered.

Eddie was in the corner, he smiled "Nah. She couldn't handle our gym" he told Rob who chuckled and shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to a weight bench, I sat down and laid down on it reaching my hands up and grabbing the bar, I looked to Booker "What is the weight?"

"55 on each side" he told me raising a eyebrow. I thought it over for a second including the weight of the bar and nodded before raising up the bar and starting to lift up and down.

The more I did it the more imrpessed the guys got, Eddie looked like he didn't really believe I could do it.

"Damn" Rob said as he watched me, everyone started counting together as I lifted over and over again.

"97 ....98 ...99 ....100" they finished and I put the bar back up before sitting up and grabbed a water from Hunter, I opened it and started drinking as everyone looked surprise.

"I take what I said back" Eddie told me and gave me a fist bump before going back to his own weight lifting. I got clapped on the back by a lot of wrestling dudes and earned a sigh from Hunter.

"Nice lifting."

"Thanks."

He chuckled "I think you impressed Shawn and Edge even more" he told me staring at the two who had their weights up in the air, I waved at them and Shawn dropped his weight. It landed on his foot making him jump and hold it with his hands.

I chuckled "Guys will be guys, I guess" I told him and stood up from the bench "So, I think I have had my work out for today" I smiled "Wanna practice?"

"Are you ready?"

I nodded "Always. Lets go" I told him and we walked out to the arena that was far from everyone else.

It was quiet and peaceful, he held the ropes for me amd I went under them to get in the ring, I stood there for a moment just looking around me.

You got a view of all the seats, where wrestlers came out and the announcer tables. It was breathtaking.

I gulped "So, this is what the ring looks like from the inside" I said hesitating.

Hunter cocked his head looking at me "Nervous?" he asked me, I nodded and looked at him.

"Jut a little.. This is way more compared to my wrestle camp."

He smiled and rocked his head from side to side "Come on, kid. Lets go" he said. I smirked as I cracked my knuckles.

"Don't we need a bell?"

He held a finger up and made a movement "Ding, ding" he said with a chuckle before rushing at me. (A/N if anyone at all got this we can be friends😂)

I jumped over him and turned around blocking a hit, I hit him in the stomach and he grabbed my arm twisting it around for me. I bit my jaw from the pain it sent through me. My feet were near the ropes.

I surprised Hunter by walking my feet up the ropes as fast as I could and twisting my body around jamming my feet into his stomach knocking him on the ground.

He stood up quick through, I blocked hit after hit and finally brought my arm onto his head hard, he stumbled back and I went to hitting him as fast as I could.