47. Beach Party

I put on my black bathing suit bikini and matching bottoms before puttin on a bandshirt and blue shorts, I slid on converse sneakers and went outside to meet the guys and Jed.

Two trucks, lots of wrestlers. My brother drove his truck as the guys piled into his. I got in the passanger side to Shawn's rental, Mark, Glenn and Hunter were scrunched up in the backseat.

"I didnt expect to see you two go to someting like this" I said honestly.

Mark smiled "We are only going to make sure nobody messes with you" he told me, knowing about my past.

Dauphin Island. It wasnt far away, me and my brothers used to sneak to the beach all the time. It was always fun.

We arrived, and we walked down the walkway makin our way towards the steps, I saw torches lit up on te beach for light while chairs were sprawled everywhere and you could smell the food.

"You remember Jenny Holloway?"

"Yeah, she was your biggest crush" I told Jed, I hopped off the last two steps beside him, he was smiling.

"This is her party. Apparently, she is dating the school nerd from our class" he told me, and smiled goofily. I smacked his arm wide eyed.

"Shut up. Not you?"

He nodded "I am the hapoiest man on this beach" he said as we appraoched the party, I realized eveyrone was looking at us and I looked back at the wrestlers.

Jeff and Matt Hardy were done grinning "Girls" they said as they watched some pass by.

Owen and Bret grinned watching girls on down the beach "Girls in bikinis, even better" they said, I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I grabbed Shawn by the hand and walked with my brother.

"So, has Jenny given you any?" I joked, Jed Glared down at me and I heard Shawn laugh.

"Sorry, Jed. She has been around me too much. I take full responsibility" Shawn assured my brother as we approached a table full of food, I held onto Shawn's hand as a girl passed by and looked him up and down.

Keep stepping, you blonde bimbo. I grabbed a canned coke from the little ice freezer beside the table.

Jed sighed "I'm gonna go find Jen. You two stay here" he ordered and walked away.

Shawn grabbed a little tray of fries and scooted them towards the edge of the table where he could eat them, he wrapped his arm around my waist as I took a drink of my coke.

"I can't believe McMahon told you to quit" he grumbled as he stuffed five fries into his mouth and looked at me "That man is the devils best friend."

"We made another deal, dont worry. I will not be leaving Raw anytime soon" I assured my boyfriend who continued to stuff fries into his mouth. I smiled at him as I watched him.

He turned to me and grabbed my drink, he took a big guzzle of it "If all else fails you could take the billion dollar offer" he said, talking about Ted DiBiase.

I laughed "Like that will ever happen" I told him as he handed me my drink back, I made a face "Great, Shawn germs."

"You love my germs" he told me as he stuffed fries into his mouth, yet again befire grabbing a hamburger from a tray "He did say we could eat right?"

"I guess."

"I hope so. Hunter and Edge have done raided the hotdogs."

I sighed "I cant take any of you guys anywhere" I said, Shawn smiled ...mouth full of food, I made a face and put my hand under his chin closing his mouth with my hand. It made him chuckle.

"Oh. My. God. Its Shawn Michaels. The Heartbreak Kid" a woman said, I turned and was pushed out of the way by two women who stood directly in front of my Shawn.

Wait a minute. My Shawn? I questioned myself as Shawn sent me a look of help as the girls got all up in his face.

One had her hand on his chest and I fumed, damn straight hes mine. I marched forward and grabbed one by the hair slinging her to the ground, I punched the other sending her backwards into the table.

"Yeah, and he is mine. You better learn to stay away from him, or else" I warned them.

They were both looking at me In awe before scrambing to get away from me, I smiled proudly as arms wrapped aeound me "Did you know, you are very cute when your jealous."

I smiled up at him "If you ever cheat on me, I will be freaking sexy" I warned him, his eyes got wide and I kissed the corner of his mouth as my brother walked up with a brown haired girl.

"Adri, you remember Jen?"

I smiled ad held my hand out "Jen, I have heard alot about you through the years" I told her. She looked at my broter With a raised eyebrow as she shook my hand.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Jed was really ....a nice guy who talked about everyone like they were the nicest people" I covered up what I was going to say from the look my brother was giving me.

Jenny laughed "He truly is amazing. And he loves watching Raw every single Monday. He roots for Adri DarkKill" she said and winked at me.

I grinned "He will always have my back" I said as Shawn wrapped his arms back around me, I heard something being yelled.

"A.C.... A.C..... A.C." was being chanted.

I turned around to look and saw my old wrestling teammates, I stepped away from Shawn and laughed as they approached.

"Drake, Dylan, Nate. It has been forever" I said as I hugged each of them. Drake bowed to me as did the other two.

"It has been only two years, our dear. And now you are the World Title Champ for the WWF" Drake said and bowed again.

"We must bow to her royal Highass" Dylan said.

"Her wrestlingness" Nate said, they all three laughed and I waved my hand to them.

"Calm down peasants. You will get to see the World Champ in the rumble Monday night."

A black haired guy wearing jeans shorts and a gray tanktop walked up behind them "Quit bothering our WWF Champ" he told them as he pushed past and held his arms out for a hug.

"Seth" I said and hugged him, I grinned as I pulled away from him "How are you doing?"

He bowed to me "Great, I own the bar in town and even got engaged" he said as he crossed his arms and looked behind me "I would ask what was going on with you now, but between magazines and TV  think we all know."

Shawn was behind me in a instant "Yeah, our Adrienne is really the woman" he said holding his hand out "Shawn Michaels. Hearbreak Kid, Wrestler and Adri's man."

My friends looked at each other before clearing their throats "We are seventy five percent of the School rebels. Adri completes the one hundred percent mark" Seth said and fist bumped the guys making me roll my eyes.

Shawn raised a eyebrow "So, how many stories do you have on Adri?" he quiestioned, my eyes widened.

"We dont have time for that" I tried to convince him.

Shawn smiled evil down at me "Oh we got time. I want to know what my darling innocent girlfriend was doing before coming to the WWF" he said, I put a hand to my head.

And just like that, the past comes back to bite my ass. As long as they dont tell him about breaking and entering into the liquor store I shouod be fine.