44. Choice To Make

"Good morning!"

"We are sorry."

"Please accept our breakfast."

"And take Shawn!" Thirteen wrestlers yelled at the same time as the covers were yanked off of my head and I sat up to see thirteen idiots standing or sitting beside my bed. Shawn however was laying across the end of my bed smiling at me.

"We worked hard" Shawn said scooting the plate towards me as I sat up in bed and looked at them all with a annoying look, Scott, Diesel, Hunter and Double J had smiles while the rest looked scared.

I sighed and looked down at the burnt toast, scrambled crunchy eggs and bacon before looking back up at them all.

"Its official. You all suck at cooking expect for Hunter who can only cook on the grill."

Shawn sat up so he was facing me "But, we did it for you. Please accept our apology" he said as he gave me that smirk. I rolled my eyes and pushed the plate away.

"I will forgive you if I don't have to eat that."

Suddenly, I was squished between Hunter, Diesel, Eddie, Double J, The Roadie, Jeff Hardy, Matt and Owen Hart who all took turns kissing my head while everyone else left the room laughing.

Shawn scowled "Hey. Hands off my woman" he said as they all pulled away from me. I crossed my arms and looked at Shawn who was watching my every move as the guys left and closed the door behind them.

He got on his knees on the bed and looked down at me "I take full responsibility. It was a stupid choice. Please don't hate me" he said looking into my eyes, I smiled as I reached forward and grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"Forgiven. But, the next time you do something stupid, don't leave a note saying where you went and what you were going to do on the front door."

He rolled his eyes "Damn it, I knew I shouldn't of let Scott in on it. Thats why the other guys didn't know you knew."

I smiled as I looked at him "Remind me to thank Scott."

He let me change in private and we walked hand in hand down the stairs into the dining room where everyone was sitting at the table eating, I looked to my step mother and let go of Shawn's hand as I neared her.

"Is he home yet?"

She looked up at me knowing who I was talking about "No. He will be here at dinner. He has something he wants to give you" she said as she placed pancakes on the table, she put her hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze "Don't worry, he sounded happy."

I sighed and walked to sit between Shawn and Jeff as the wrestlers fought over food, Gary came running down the hall with the cordless home phone "Phone for Adrienne, its some guy with a weird voice. Said his name was Pince McMam?" He said.

This caused all the guys to howl with laughter, I pushed my brother away and put the phone to my ear, Gary really needs his hearing checked.

"Hey, Mr. McMahon." I stood up from the table and walked away so no one could hear.

"Your brothers cute. Make sure he knows how to pronounce my name right when you bring him to practice" McMahon said making me roll my eyes "Tell the boys I need to speak with them, and you."

I gulped and bit my lip "About anyting in particular?" I asked curious.

"Just come" he said and hung the phone up. I cursed and turned around to face the guys.

Who were all looking at me curiously "Vince wants to speak with you all. And me" I said crossing my arms and glaring at the ones who went out last night "I wonder what about."

As some of them lowered their heads, Rey laughed "You are either going to owe Vince a bunch of money or get fired" he said, Eddie, who sat beside him, pushed him out of his chair.

*

"This is so cool!"

"Wait until you see the gym."

"The gym? You mean like where they all work out? Will I get to see Hulk or Flair?" My two years older than me brother Gary asked, starry eyed.

I laughed "Yes. If you are good" I said as we stood outside Vince McMahon's office waiting on the guys to come out, he wanted to see me separate from them.

Gary crossed his arms as he looked at me "This is so cool, Ennie. I wish I would have followed you in the wrestling idea now" he told me as 1-2-3 Kid walked by with The Anvil.

I nodded to them as they passed by and my brother looked at me wide eyed "So lucky" he said and lightly punched my arm.

"Just chill. I don't need anyone knowing my brother is a dork."

"Hey, I am a loveable dork."

I rolled my eyes as I saw a familiar guy walking towards us and I gave a smile.

"Ted."

The Million Dollar Man smiled and my brother went wide eyed "Adri DarkKill, my beautiful girl. Have you considered my offer?" he asked as he patted me on the back.

"I have thought about it. I'm just unsure. It is a huge decision."

DiBiase crossed his arms looking at me "Eveeyone is worth something, you are worth a lot, my dear" he said and caught sight of my brother "Who is this young man?"

"My brother, Gary Morrinon. He already knows who you are, of course."

Ted chuckled "Here, kid. Take a Million Dollar autograph" he said and handed him a million dollar bill with his face on it, my brother took it wide eyed and slowly said a simple 'thank you.'

Ted patted our backs and went on his way as the guys walked out of the office, they looked pissed yet amused. Shawn held the door open for me, I walked past him and sighed.

"Mood?"

"Grumpy."

I groaned "Take my bag and Gary to the gym, I will see y'all after I talk with McMahon" I told him, Shawn smiled and kissed my head before leaving me to face the grump alone.

I walked forward and stop in front of Vince's desk with crossed arms "You wanted to see me?" I questioned.

He leaned forward and looked at me "Yes. I have some things to discuss. Let's start with your match for tonight. You are in the Royal Rumble tonight. The first woman to be in a all man royal rumble." He handed me a piece of paper to see the list.

Razor Ramon.
Bret Hart.
Brittish Bulldog.
Undertaker.
Adri DarkKill.
Triple H.
Bam Bam Bigelow.
Diesel.
Double J. Jeff Jarret.
Eddie Guerrero.

I laughed at him "Are you crazy? Bam Bam Bigelow decked me two weeks ago and I still feel that hit" I said and put my hands on my hips.

Vince smirked "Number two, let's talk about your time here at WWF" he said standing up and walking around the desk so we were face to face "You are on your second month, you have a boyfriend, a paycheck, I bet your dreams are finally coming true, Ms. Morrin."

"Where are you going with this?"

"I want you to drop out. And if you don't, I will fire you."

I just stared at him in shock "I put your views up. I know I have been hurt twice, but that was because of your son getting wrestlers to attack me" I told him making him look up at the ceiling "I deserve to be here just as much as anyone else. I fought my way to the top of the Camp, and I will fight my way up at the WWF."

We stared each other down and he finally nodded "Fine. But, if anything goes wrong before your fourth month, you are out of the WWF" he said.

I gave a nod and held my head up as I walked out the door, slammed it behind me. And went in a different direction than the gym.