13. Hello, New York

I felt a smack to the face and opened my eyes to see it was nothing but darkness, I jerked up and reached for my face to find a sleeping mask. I yanked it off of my face and looked towards Hunter and Jeff who were already awake, I yawned as I raised up and put my sleeping mask in my bag.

"Are we there yet?"

"About to land."

I looked at Hunt and raised an eyebrow "You didn't even bother to wake me up?" I asked, he shrugged and stretched his legs out as far as he could.

"I enjoyed the peace and quiet."

I gave a fake laugh "Ha-ha-ha. I am going to enjoy busting you upside the head" I warned him, making him grin, before looking out the window to see a airport in view, I smiled as we started to land and we waited for the stewardess to tell us we could take off our seat belts and exit the plane.

We made our way past the security easily with Jeff being checked again because of the items in his bags that keep making the security go off, then we walked out into the New York air where we all three took a deep breath.

We made our way towards a car that had a sign that read Worlds Best WWF Wrestlers in the front. I looked at Hunter.

"Is that seriously what they put us under?"

He smiled "Sue me, I didn't know what else to put" he said as he popped open the truck on the small car, I threw my luggage in the back and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh you can up with it, you could have put one of our names."

We heard 'Hey! Wait for me!" And turned to see Shawn, he was running after us.

He frowned at me "You are seriously a buzzkill, Adri. Have a little fun" he said throwing his bags in after Jeff's and shutting the trunk, I stuck my tongue out at him and opened the door to the backseat, Jeff got up front in the passenger seat while Shawn slid in beside me and Hunter drove, he put his foot on the gas and we took off like lightning.

"I cannot believe I am actually in New York City" I said looking out the window at the buildings, a smile lit up my face when I seen it all.

Tall buildings galore, people walking down the sidewalk, expensive and beautiful cars driving past us, I was in heaven. I looked out the window watching the scenery pass by. I was in awe of this City.

We found the hotel and got out at the entrance, Hunter handed the keys to a valet who would park the cars for us as a guy loaded our luggage into a hotel luggage cart we walked into the hotel and I stopped completely.

"Whoa," I whispered.

A huge ceiling with chandelier was above us, the check in desk was straight ahead with two elevators to the right, a candy station welcomed us to the left. Jeff quickly walked towards the candy station making me groan.

"Seriously?"

Hunter held a hand out "Let him go."

We walked towards the check in desk with a smile to the man at the front, he was brown haired and dressed in a gray suit, probably in his forties.

"May I help you?"

Shawn stepped forward "Yes, we need to check in. The names are Morrin, Michaels, and Helmsley" he told him as he got out a credit card, the desk dude typed on the computer as fast as possible.

"Two single rooms, correct?" he asked to which Shawn nodded and handed him the card "Which one does this pay for?"

"Vincent Kennedy McMahon said both."

He took the card from his hand and typed in the information, he waited a moment and then handed the card back to him "Rooms 313 and 314. Um, are your friends okay?"

We turned to see Matt holding Jeff over his back who was beating on his back. I sighed and turned towards the man "They should be" I answered for Shawn and he handed me a receipt and a pen.

"Sign here, and I will print out your receipt."

"Let me go!"

"You bought twelve candy bars, that is enough for now" Matt told his brother before setting him down on the ground beside us.

I signed the paper and handed it to Shawn, who signed and handed it to Hunter, who handed it to the guy after signing.

He handed us the room keys with the receipts "I hope you enjoy your stay here in New York, breakfast is open at nine am. And room service is available from nine am to ten pm."

We thanked him and went to the elevators, we pushed the up button and it dinged signaling us to step in, as soon as we stepped in Shawn hit all twelve buttons before Hunter could stop him.

Hunter groaned "Oh my God we are going to get kicked out, again" he mumbled and sunk against the back rail.

Shawn laughed "I do it every time, don't act so surprised" he told Hunter.

"You keep it up and I am going to find the fastest way to push you off of the roof of this building" he warned Shawn as the doors closed. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

Such children.

Hunter wrapped a arm around my shoulders smiling "Later, I am taking Adri to find new clothes if you want to come" he told Shawn who was looking at where Hunters arm was wrapped around me "Shawn?"

He blinked and looked up at him with a scowl "Yeah sure, why not" he grumbled and looked as the elevator doors opened on the first floor.

A little old lady was staring at us, she huffed and mumbled "Lucky girl" as the doors closed.

I raised my eyebrows "Am I the only one who heard that?" I asked.

Shawn looked sick while Hunter was trying not to laugh.

"She was eyeing Shawn."

He glared at Hunter "Then why was she looking at your crotch?" he questioned. I made a face.

"I'm getting off at the next stop if you don't stop there."

After visiting all twelve floors we finally arrived on the floor we actually needed on, the third floor, we walked down the hallway to find our rooms in a line it was me and theirs on one side with Mark right across from us, we waved to each other and went in the rooms.

The first thing that hit me was the scent of vanilla, I closed the door behind me and smiled as I stared into the room, the golden curtains that hang to the ground cast a shadow across the room, a full size bed with maroon sheets and pink comforter that held a towel folded into a swan with two pillows that sat up straight against the headboard, a flatscreen sat on a TV stand, a dresser was to the right of the room, and a mini fridge sat next to the table and chair that was in the room.

I walked into the room to find my suitcases near the window, I walked over and put them onto the bed. Then collapsed onto the bed and closed my eyes as I took in the smell of vanilla.

Hello, New York.

(Who do you think the woman on the first floor wanted? Shawn or Hunter? 😂)