12. Are You Ready?

I was woken up by a argument. My eyes opened to see Shawn and Hunter arguing badly, Shawn had his hands on hips while Hunter had his arm crossed, they were standing right in front of the TV.

"Where were you all night? I thought you might have been at the party Edge was throwing."

Hunter looked annoyed "I wasn't. I was out ...thinking" he said and put a hand to his chin, this made Shawn roll his eyes.

"About what?"

Hunter grinned "About this cute little blonde I was with last night" he said, his eyes looked like they were in a far away place, Shawn hit his shoulder.

"Man, quit bragging" Shawn said, he looked annoyed "What were you really thinking about?"

"Thats it, the blonde."

"I swear, Hunter, I will knock that grin off of your face if you don't tell me the truth."

I sat up and looked at them both "I don't know if you are children or a married couple. Honestly, just kiss and get it over with" I said, slinging the covers off of me.

Before I could even stand, Shawn had his arm around me and helping me to the bathroom, I walked in and turned around in the doorway "Can I grab some clothes before you push me into the shower?"

"I'll get them" Shawn said eagerly, he walked to my bag and got out some clothes he walked back and handed them to me "Do you need help getting in the shower? Getting dressed?"

Hunter was glaring at him "Do you need help after a fight? Leave her alone" he said, I pushed Shawn out of the doorway and shut it behind him.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the shower "Why are men so confusing?" I mumbled and started the shower.

*Shawn*

"I was being nice."

"Shawn ..offering to help undress a woman isn't being nice ...that is being a pervert" Hunter said packing his bag while looking for a shirt, I leaned against the bathroom door.

I shrugged "Maybe she likes it" I told him with a smirk "Jealous?"

Hunter grunted "No way. I told you I like knowing her. I don't want to get into her pants, like you do" he said and raised a eyebrow at me.

"I ..don't want that. Not anymore, anyway. She really is kind" I said and smiled thinking about her angelic face sleeping last night "Very beautiful. Smart. Caring."

Hunter just stared at me "Are you alright? Do I need to call Mark and have him kick some sense into you?" he asked watching me.

I smiled "Possibly. I don't know if it is her or my brain but ..I like her" I said and looked at Hunter "I think I really do."

"You can't like her. Liking another wrestler is ...well, against everything."

"I know that. I think its in my brain" I said slapping myself lightly on the face "Girls chase after me. It isn't the other way around."

Hunter smirked "I bet you get jealous the next time Jeff kisses her cheek. Or Edge flirts with her" he told me, I raised a eyebrow.

"Is that a bet?"

"Damn straight it is."

I grinned and rubbed my hands together "So? The usual? If I win and show I am not jealous of her being ...happy with another dude, I get to slap you?" I asked making him roll his eyes.

"Yes. But, if I win, you get hit with the phone book in either New York or San Antonio" he told me, I Thought for a second.

"San Antonio. It isnt as big as NY's."

We shook hands on it and I grinned cockily before realizing what I just betted on. My grin fell and I looked at him.

"Can I still flirt with her?"

"Nope." Damnit!

*Adri*

Bruises lined my back and shoulders from where Razor had thrown me off of the mat, I sighed and put on my WWF tank top and black shorts, I walked out of the bathroom to see a smirking Hunter.

"Hey guys."

Shawn looked up and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets "Beautiful morning, eh?" I asked and turned to the window to look out at the City.

Hunter coughed "Yeah a very beautiful morning, right Shawn?" he asked his friend who muttered something along the lines of 'F--k You.'

I bent over, put on my converse sneakers and tied them before standing up and sighing.

I turned back around and seen Shawn had a pillow over his head laying back on the bed, he looked like he was having a fit, I loooked at Hunter "Is he okay?" I asked, a little worried.

Hunter chuckled "Oh, he is fine" he assured me before standing up and putting a arm around my neck "If everything is all packed up, wanna go eat breakfast?"

"Sure?"

"Coming Shawn?"

Hunter looked at Shawn, the pillow was shaking in a 'no' gesture, I raised a eyebrow before looking at Hunter who was trying not to laugh.

"Suit yourself" he told him and opened the door for me, I walked out behind him. I raised a eyebrow looking at Hunter.

"What exactly happened while I was in the shower?"

He smirked "Oh, nothing. Shawn just ...betted on somethng he is going to totally lose" he told me and laughed causing me to raise my eyebrows in curiousness.

We stepped on the elevator, went down to the lobby and joined the Hardy boys in a breakfast meal, Matt stole some bacon off of my plate which made me smack his hand with my fork.

"Watch it, Matt. You might lose a hand" Jeff said with a laugh, I grinned and cut into my pancake.

Hunter swallowed his food almost in no time "I was thinking, when we get to New York. How about we finally get you some new clothes? I noticed you only brought a small handful of clothes with you" he said.

"I, uh, only have a twenty dollar bill."

Jeff shrugged "We will help you out. Besides, you need to find a wrestling look" he told me and casted a glance at Hunter "Something to drive guys crazy."

They all three were trying not to laugh which caused me to sit back in my chair and cross my arms "What are you three talking about?" I asked, confused.

Matt patted my head "Don't worry. We just think you need to chnage up your look" he said.

I raised a eyebrow but didn't ask any quesrions.

*Shawn*

I dont know if I can do this, especially if she starts dressing like that, I thought as I walked out of the bathroom and put on one of my HBK tank tops, I grinned as I looked at myself in the hotel mirror and flexed my muscles.

What are you saying, you can do this. You just need to make it to San Antonio. And ...not look at her body, or eyes, ... or smile.

I put my hands to my face "Maybe Hunter won't hit me hard."

(Looks like Shawn is going to have it rough...)