83. RAW

I think ...that this was hitting Scott, Kev and Hunt more than it was me.

For the past four days they have kept me away from Shawn, going to the gym, going to eat out, or staying in and watching sappy romantic movies to mine and Kevin's annoyance.

But, they haven't been able to take one thing away form me. A HBK shirt that I slept in half of the time.

Tonight was Monday night and I was set up to go against Diesel, I knew this was gonna hurt like hell which is why I was hiding pain relievers in my gym bag, me and Kev had a talk before we got to the arena and we agreed to ignore Shawn the whole time.

I never seen him to ignore him though.

Right before my match with Kevin, I srood in the locker room with Scott, Kid and Hunter. I was dressed in my black and blue sports bra, leghings, boots and I had on a dark blue jacket over my shoulders. Somehow we had gotten into a conversation about cigarette's before a official stuck his head into the locker room and said: "DarkKill, it's almost showtime."

I tooka  breath and fist bumped Kid, Scott and Hunt before saying "Wish me luck. Andpray that Kev doesn't takeit too far like last time and send me to the ER!"

"Will do" Hunter mumbled around a mouth of food that he had gotten from a vending machine.

I made my way to the gorilla, getting a fist bump from every wrestler I passed, I met Ted at the gorilla and he gave me a nod as his theme played and we made our way out to the ring.

The announcers yelled their things out while fans scrwamed, I threw them smiles and kisses as me and DiBiase made our way up to the ring and he got up on the stairs holdingthe ropes open to me like a gentleman.

I guess you could say with my time spent at his corp I have became his favorite one.

I stepped over into the ring and Kev looked right at me, we shook hands in the middle of the ring before  gave my coat and rings over to Ted, stopping to a second to see Shawn's class ring.

I ducked just in tiem as Kev's fist almost collided with my head as I turned around, I went to hitting him tryin to abck him into a corner but he did his own thing and somehow I landed on my back in the ring, I rolled out of the way just as his elbow almost came crashin down into my shouoder.

I stood up and waited on Kev to get up.

But as he did, Shawn came flying into the ring in his zebra clothing, headset flyingover the ropes, and he went to hittin Kevin. Interferin in the match and costing me the match.

"Shawn?!" I shouted as Kevin stood up while be in hit by Shawn.

The bell dinged as the referee yelled, I tugged at Shawn's shoulder, getting no reply, I went to turn him around, and he glared at me before swinging his arm up and meeting my mouth with his elbow.

I fell back into the ropes and everyone went silent, even Kev who had Shawn by the belts across his chest, both of their eyes were wide while DiBiase slid into the ring and made his way over to me.

I pulled my hand back form my mouth to see blood, my mouth and teeth hurt as I looked out at the audience to see some shocked and some cheering, Vince had his headset off trying to get a better view.

Slowly, i got up from the ropes but I ran right at Shawn and punched him so hard in the mouth he went back onto hsi as in the ring, Kevin grabbed me trying to say something to calm me down but my anger was already up.

"Dont you ever come near me again unkess we are in this ring about to fight!" I screamed at him, blood flying off of my mouth and landed on myself, I went to kick him in the sromach but Kev already had me up and thrown over his shoulder and trying to get me out of the ring.

I beat on his back as he carried me backstage, I beat and beat on his abck until he finally let me down inside the locker room. I looked up to see Flair, Kid, Scott, Hunter, and Double J.

Then I his my head into Kev's chest and cried out of pain. Both from my mouth and what just happened in the ring.

Me wrapped his arm around me and squeezed "I got you, kid" he whispered as someone beat on the door and we could hear Shawn yelling on the otherside of it, Kev scowled "Get his ass away from here. He can talk to her later."

Double J and Hunt nodded before going out the door, leaving me alone with the guys.