7. Nerves

My nerves were up as I sat in the guys locker room, after everyone had told me it was clear to come in I sat down in front of the mini TV to watch the first half of WWF.

Triple H was towel drying his hair as he sat down beside me and looked at the screen, the Hardy Boys were putting on thier shirts and looking to the TV.

"Coming up in the next two hours, a tag team match between Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon. They have both announced that their tag team mates will be secret, both has yet to comment on the choices" McMahon said to the audience.

I gulped as I looked to the guys "Who do you think Razor picked?" I asked them. Triple H shrugged as Matt stayed with his eyes glued to the TV, Jeff frowned.

"Who knows. It could be anyone."

The door opened and Shawn entered the room grinning, someone was behind him, someone I have never seen before. Shawn noticed this and made a gesture between me and the guy.

"Adri, Diesel. Diesel, Adri. And now that you have met, Adri-" Shawn held a clothing bag out to me "Your clothes, beautiful."

I got up and took them from him before looking around me, I spotted a bathroom and went inside to change. Locking the door behind me.

*Shawn* (Yes, I am doing this.)

I crossed my arms and leaned on the locker, popping the gum in my mouth. Diesel sat down next to Hunter and looked at me.

"Are you sure you don't want me out there tonight to help?"

I nodded "Positive. If Adri wins, or loses, we get to go out for dinner and I am not passing up that opportunity.. Plus you wouldn't be a pretty date" I said and noticed Hunter giving me a look "Don't worry, Hunt, it will just be dinner" I rolled my eyes and stared at the bathroom door.

I wonder if I could convince her to kiss me tonight? Yeah, playing hard to get really turns me on but, I don't know how much longer I can take it, I thought as I glanced back to the guys.

"-Adri really is pretty. Nice legs too" Diesel said and smiled, I put on a fake smile as I looked at them while imagining I was throwing Diesel against the wall "I wonder if she has a boyfriend?"

Hunter shrugged "I really don't think she is interested in stuff like that. It looks like she is more focused on her career" he said and leaned back watching WWF on TV "If it wasn't for that, I would ask her out."

I clapped my hands together "I knew it. You got a thing for her" I said and crossed my arms again "Nobody is that nice around here. Especially to a female wrestler."

Hunter rolled his eyes "I did. When I first seen her I thought she was hot, now after getting to talk to her and getting to know her ...she kind of reminds me of a sister figure, I guess" he told me.

I scoffed "No wonder you bitched at me everyrime I tried to flirt" I mumbled and sighed before shaking my head "Whatever. I just know that if someone tries anything with her, Mark will kill them."

They stared at me for a second and I held my arms out "What? Has nobody else seen the looks they share, it is like they are in sync. God, what are they? Brother and siter or something?" I huffed.

Hunt smirked "Your just jealous she doesn't have a connection with you" he told me and stood up stretching "Besides she looks up to him."

I cleared my throat "We do have a connection. At least, I think so" I told him and looked towards the bathroom door. I smoothed my way towards my locker that was near it and smirked.

"Yeah, when you try that connection and she tells Mark ...get ready to rest in peace" Jeff said and cocked his head looking at his brother "Ready?"