10. KO'd

*Third Person*

"Oh my God, Razor Ramon just knocked out Adri!" Randy Savage yelled into the microphone, Shawn turned and punched Razor Ramon in the mouth causing him to fall back against the ropes.

Shawn surprised himself hitting Ramon that hard, but he didn't worry about him as he slid out of the ring and knelt down beside Adri.

"Adrienne!" he said and a medic pushed him back as he stared down at her, he ran a hand through his hair and watdhed as they loaded her up on a stretcher rolling her back to backstage.

He spared a glance to where Bret was helping Razor up off of the mat before following after Adri, he was met by Eddie, Hunt, Mark and Jeff as the doors closed on them to the medics room.

"What the hell happened in that ring?" Hunter demanded, Shawn looked at him and back at the door.

"I really dont know."

*Adri*

"Adrienne!" I lifted my eyes as far as they would go and saw Shawn looking over me with worriment.

My eyes opened to a pitch black room, my head felt like Metallica was having a concert while my whole body ached, I sat up slowly and put my hand to my head as a woman in her mid forties walked into the room and smiled.

"I have been waiting for you to wake up. There are a few guys out here that are worried about you, Ms. DarkKill" she told me as she handed me a couple of Tylenol and some water.

The door was almost busted down by Mark, Hunt, Jeff and Glenn as they came into the room and started asking questiona the woman shushed them.

"Quiet down! She needs rest. I suggest keeping your voices down too, after the match she just had she has to be hurting."

I gave the woman a smile as a thank you and took my medicene, Shawn walked in and stood behind the guys looking ..guilty? Maybe, why would he feel guilty?

"Why did Razor attack you? I swear, he is going to wish he hadn't of did that."

I put a hand on Hunter's that was clenches into a fist "It was just a match. Don't worry, I took worse beatings at camp" I assured them as I put a hand to my stomach in pain "I promise."

"One thing about it, you made Razor become the bad guy" Jeff told me as the door was suddenly filled with ...a huge stuffed animal? What?

"Is there room for a big ol' teddy bear?"

A head popped out from around the bear and I almost had a heart attack.

"Macho man" I squeaked and put a hand to my mouth, he grinned as he walked towards me and shoved the bear into Jeff who almost fell over holding it.

Randy Savage grinned down at me "That match was great. You really put in some hard work. Ms. DarkKill."

"Please, call me Adri. It would be a huge honor."

He held out his hand and I shook it "Only if you call me Randy. Look, I can't stay long I just wanted to come by and check on you" he said and nodded to the guys "Good to meet you, Adri, oh and I am going to start rooting for you. You put up a good fight, kid."

Shawn just stared in disbelief "Hey, she wasn't the only one who fought" he tried to defend himself as Randy walked out of the room, everyone chuckled and Hunter patted me on the back.

"Who are you gonna stay with tonght? We leave tomorrow for New York."

I shrugged "I don't know, it depends on if the hotel has anything open" I said and tried to get situated on the bed.

"Well, if not you can room with me and Shawn."

Shawn nodded "I will grab her bags from Mark and Glenn's room" he said and crossed his arms "In case she gets her own room or if she stays with us, and we won't have to sneak into their room to grab her stuff in the middle of the night."

Hunter nodded "Yeah. You and Jeff go" he said and sat down in a chair beside me with a smile "I'll stay here and watch over her."

Shawn gave a glare to Hunter before him and Jeff left me alone with Hunter and Matt. Mark kissed the top of my head before leaving to go after Shawn and Jeff so he could let them into his and Glenn's room.

I sighed as I held my ribs "What did I do to Razor to make him hurt me?" I asked as I looked between the two guys.

"That is why I am so angry. Weird things happen in WWF, but that was plain dumb."

Matt rolled his eyes at Hunter and mumbled something before giving me a smile and sitting on the foot of the bed, he patted my ankle and gave a sigh.

"If this is how every match is going to end up, I don't know if we can handle you" he joked causing me to scowl and Hunter to laugh.

*Shawn*

She wasn't supposed to get hurt, McMahon said so. Why did Ramon knock her on her ass? She just fought she didn't piss him off. Now we can't even go out on our date.

Well ..I consider it a date. Maybe more.

"Hey" I told Jeff as we walked down the hall, he raised a eyebrow "Do you still have the WCE magazines? The wrestling camp ones?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Can I borrow a couple to read?" I asked to which he gave me a questionable look "What? I want to see if Adri had any interviews or anything in them."

Jeff shrugged "She does. Wrestling Camp Entertainment mag claimed her the years most promising wrestler in 1992" he told me before crossing his arms "Why do you want to read up on her, Michaels?"

"Maybe if I learn more about her, I will quit saying wrong things in front of her."

Jeff laughed at that "Dude, she will never consider even kissing you. Not even in a billion years."

I huffed "What? Think you have a better shot?" I challenged, he held his hands out in front of his signaling truce.

"Nobody does. I wish though. Look in one of her interviews she said she is focusing on her career. Fighting guys makes her want to hit em, not kiss em. Sorry, man" he told me as we exited the building.

I frowned as I looked at him "I wonder why?"

He shrugged "Beats me. Maybe she will change her mind in a couple years" he said as we searched for his car.

Yeah, maybe when I am old and grey, I thought with a scowl, then she will put me in the nursing home.

There has to be a way to charm her.