38. Sick and Confused.

Ever try having a over one hundred temperature, throat feels like its been cut with a knife and try on clothes you would never wear on a normal day? Yeah, well I'm stupid enough to do that.

"No. No. No. Ooh" I said as I looked at a pair of shorts that were shorter than Daisy Duke's off of the Dukes of Hazard, I smirked as I threw them onto the bed and looked through the pile for a top to wear.

I finally found a crop top Hunter had bought me in New York that I promised myself to never wear. I tugged the clothes on and looked in the dresser mirror with a wince at how tight everything was.

If this doesnt crack the Heartbreak Kid, nothing ever will. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to go out of my room.I jumped sky high.

Shawn was standing there with a bandana over his eyes, I have no clue what was stuffed into his blue jeans and honestly I did not want to find out, meanwhile he had a helmet over his head with some kind of glass sticking down to cover his face.

I just stared at him "What the hell is wrong with you?" I said in confusion, he raised the bandana up a bit and peeped a eye out to look down at me.

"Hunter called and said beware the crazy- Hot damn you look good" he said,bit his lip and turned around to face away from me. I groaned and put my hands over my face.

"This is ridiculous. We are right smack back to yours and Hunter's New York bet, only now instead of it being you trying not flirt with me. I'm stuck trying to make you quit hovering over me, pampering me and asking if I need anything every second of the day, when I want you pay attention to me in the Shawn way" I said frustrated, he tried to walk into his room but instead walked right smack into the wall beside his door.

"Ow!"

I raised my hand up in a see way and let my hand drop to my side "Just kiss me" I said and turned him around to face me. He shielded his face from me with his arms.

"No! Then I would be helping you out, and I want Hunter to smack you with a phone book. A eye for a eye, babe."

I just stared at him "You asshole" I said in disbelief, when I went to smack his arm he ran into his room and locked the door, I beat on the door with my hands.

"Sorry. I love you, but I want you to feel the pain."

"You are gonna feel something!" I shouted with a last hit of my hands to his door before turning around and leaning on it. What to do, what to do?

*5 Days Til Mobile*

I sat on the living room couch waiting for Shawn to come through the door from shopping, I sat in a long sleeved shirt of his that came down to my knees watching TV. I had a plan and it had to work. I was going to break Shawn Michaels, some way, some how.

The doorknob twisted and I propped myself up on the couch as he came in through the door, turned to shut it and freeze while holding five plastic bags.

I grinned "Ohh, Shawn. I hope you don't mind I borrowed one of your shirts, my clothes were ...stuffy around my neck and it made me tug at the collar because of my throat being scratchy" I told him and laid my head down on my arm.

He glanced back at me before walking sideways with his back to me "I-I dont mind" it sounded forced "Wear any of my shirts. Just wash them afterwards because your sick."

I just stared at his back before grabbing a pillow and started to throw it at him "Throw it at me, I dare you" he warned. I grinned and threw it at him. He stopped mid sideways walk.

He turned and started to come after me, I smirked and he looked at me for a moment thinking about it then shook his head "No. I'm too smart for you" he said and moved onto the kitchen "I'm making soup, checking your temp then we are getting you upstairs under covers, fluffed pillows and I will even read you a story."