53. Hotel

*Shawn*

I am a lot of things. But, I would never hit Adrienne, she is the girl of my dreams. She is the only girl who doesn't want me just for one thing, it makes me happy being with her.

Because I didnt know what hotel the other guys were staying at, and I didn't want to go back to her familys place, I got us a room at a hotel and we walked up to the second floor, I opened the door with the key and let Adri in.

She had almost finished the whole bottle of wine in no time, I stopped by and bought some more alcohol, I wanted to drink too she doesnt get to have all of the fun.

Adri sat down on the end of the bed and looked up at me "I am so sorry for my dad" she said, she looked heartbroken as she shook her head "He had no right to say those things."

I sat beside her and pushed her hair away from her face "Adrienne, I will never lay a hand on you like that. I was being honest when I told you that you mean everything to me" I said as I made her look up at me, her blue eyes looked into my eyes and I smiled "I love you."

She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her head to my chest "I love you too." I put my hands on her back as she relaxed into me, I closed my eyes as I thought over what had happened back at the restaurant.

Adri suddenly raised up from my chest and shook her head "I am going to go take a shower" she said as she srood up, I stood up after her and took off my button up shirt.

"Here, sleep in this" I tossed it to her and she caught it with a smile as she walked into the bathroom. I sat back down on the bed and cracked open a cold one as I turned the TV on.

Honestly, it gets boring waiting on Adrienne to get out of the shower, she takes long shower because she claims the hot water helps her sore muscles after a fight.

I was on my fourth can of beer when Adri came into the room wearing my shirt, which looked like a dress on her thanks to her height. I shook my head as she sat beside me on the bed and crossed her arms.

"How are so short yet so strong?" I questioned making her turn around and look at me. I gave a smile as she stood up and went to mini fridge in the room, she bent down to get the wine I bought, and what can I say? I'm a man ...and I am shameless.

She turned around opening the bottle "I like to think its because I grew up with five idiots and had to fight for the last cheeseburger" she said as she laid beside me on the bed.

We watched TV for a bit and she laid her head on my shoulder "Why haven't you drunk more?" She questioned.

"One of us has to be at least near their right mind, right?"

She just looked at me "Quit stealing my words."

I smiled "I didn't steal you words."

"Its that same thing I said the other day at the beach."

"Are we seriously going to argue over this?" I asked, Adri looked up at me from where her head was on my shoulder.

Then, she wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me.

Of all things I would have expected, this wasn't one. Believe me, if Adri was ant other drunk girl, I would of instantly took this advantage. But, this was my Adri.

I pushed her away "Adrienne, go to bed your drunk" I never thought those words would come out of my mouth.

She sighed "No I'm not" she mumbled but, she laid down and closed her eyes. Soon, I heard snores and had to chuckle as she curled up into my side.

Well, at least I know how she acts when drunk.

*Adri*

I took my shades off of my eyes and looked to Shawn who was yawning, we were about to land in San Jose. I grabbed his hand in mine "Do you think the guys got the luggage? Or do you think they left it in Mobile?"

Shawn shrugged "Lets be thankful Mark, Glenn and Rey were there. Otherwise the other guys probably would have let us run around San Jose naked."

Yikes.

I shook my head as Shawn looked down at me "Did you know your kinda cute drink?' He asked, I glared at him as he grinned like a ass.

"Shut up. I didn't think hangovers were this bad."

"I can't wait to get to the arena."

Yup, I'm screwed now for sure.