78. Survivor Series

Ahh, Survivor Series. My first one, I was extremely excited!

Well, I would be if it wasnt for DiBiase and his 'pep talk' that involed winning, and money.

It was me, IRS, Bam Bam, Bundy, and Tatanka (The Corp) against (The Bad Guys) Razor Ramon, The 1-2-3 Kid, The British Bulldog, & The Headshrinkers (w/ Afa & Lou Albano) vs. (The Teamsters) Diesel, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Jarrett, Owen Hart, & Jim Neidhart.

Vince wanted to try something new. The Corp would be taking up the left, Bad Guys had the Right and Teamsters were in the middle. I personally think Vince was insane, this was not the first time the tea stets and bad guys wen tagainst each other.

We walked out of the Million Dollar Locker room and ran into the teamsters, Owen waved happily as Shawn grabbed me NY the arm and spun me around under his arm and dipped me back to kiss me.

Wolf whistles sounded while DiBiase rolled his eyes and mumbled something.

He let me back up and I took a deep great, he winked and put a hand on !y cheek "See you out in the ring, my dear" he said before kissing my head and walking by me teammates.

Still, after five months, he manages to leave me speechless.

This is how the match played out:

The Kid vs Anvil vs IRS before Tatanka, Owen and Bulldog face each other. They show off some athleticism and reversals. Then, Bulldog displays his strength with a delayed suplex on Anvil. Razor, Bam Bam and Jarrett square off next. Razor uses the Kid as a weapon, but Jarrett acts like a pest towards Razor. Jeff attacks and struts. He also fights with Fatu, who fidgets with his boots and does a bit of dancing.

I, however, went up against Shawn and was eliminated. I stood outside the ring watching the guys.

Diesel enters next and eliminates four people with Jackknifes.

(Eliminations: Fatu, The Kid, IRS & Sione)

Next, Diesel boots Bulldog to the floor and Owen prevents him from answering the count. (Elimination: Bulldog) Razor fends off Diesel for a while, but Diesel takes control after eliminating Bundy. Shawn yells at him to use the Jackknife and Diesel eventually does.

Suddenly, Shawn demanded a tag.  Kev holds Razor for a superkick. As Kev holds him, Shawn kicks Diesel in the face.

That was When I seen something snap in Kev, he chased Shawn into the aisle and fights his own teammates. Owen pleads for them to return, but the ref counts out the entire team while they argue.

The winners was the Bad Guys.

Eveeyone walked out of the ring confused as hell, I was in shock from watxhing Kev chase Shawn backstage. God, Shawn really needs to quit kick ng Kev in the face before he kills Shawn.

I dont feel like having a funeral for my boyfriend. Yet.

Walking backstage I was told Kev was at the gym and Shawn was in the locker room, I walked that way and into the locker room to find Shawn hold in his head in his hands.

"I don't know why I keep hitting Kev."

I crossed my arms and leaned on the lockers across from him "Maybe you arent aiming right with your kicks? All I know is that you are truly pissing Kevin off" I said and made a face "I know tonight truly proved it."

Shawn stood up and held his arms out "Its not like I me a to do it. Its accidental. You belive me right?" he asked taking my hands out from being crossed and holding onto them.

I sighed "I do. But, what matters right now is whether or not Kev believes it or not, Shawn" I said as we looked into the others eyes, he lowered his and I pressed a kiss to his cheek "I got to go speak to Ted. I love you."

He didnt reply so I bumped my hip into him "Hey" I said softly making him look down at me "I love you, Shawn."

"You too."

That was all I got out of him, I shook my head and walked to the door, after letting the locker room door close I sighed and closed my eyes.

God, I hope Kev calms down. And I hope Shawn doesn't act stupid when he talks to him. I don't know what to do if they put each other in the hospital.